Windows 10: External Mic.

Discus and support External Mic. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I record with an external Mic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-mic/588c55f0-e7ba-4d38-8d68-f33fa095b9e8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnwismont1, Feb 1, 2020.

1. External Mic.

How do I record with an external Mic.

:)

johnwismont1, Feb 1, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 1, 2020
  3. My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

Hey Guys, My External Mic is not working. My Headphone sound is working but my mic is not working, pls give your suggestions. Thanks.

IrvingNoronaha, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

External Mic.

Muted mic picking up sound in game

Hi JonPaul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the internal mic picking up sound even when the external device is pluuged in. If you have the RealTek HD Audi Manager installed on the machine, I would suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for
    you.

• Open RealTek HD Audio Manager and go to the
      Advanced tab.
    • Check the boxes Separate all input jacks as independent input devices
      and Mute the internal output device, when external headphone is plugged in,
      and hit OK.
    • Exit RealTek HD Audio Manager, restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

External Mic.

1. External Mic. - Similar Threads - External Mic

2. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  3. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  4. External Mic detected as Headphone Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Mic detected as Headphone Windows 11: I have a laptop hp victus amd with a Realtek audio driver and one jack port1- the laptop doesn't run the Realtek audio manger I don't even have it even in device manager after showing hidden devices I found only RealtekR Audio.2- I have a microphone device only is jack...
  5. External Mic detected as Headphone Windows 11

External Mic detected as Headphone Windows 11: I have a laptop hp victus amd with a Realtek audio driver and one jack port1- the laptop doesn't run the Realtek audio manger I don't even have it even in device manager after showing hidden devices I found only RealtekR Audio.2- I have a microphone device only is jack...
  6. Win 10 - external Headset MIC issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 - external Headset MIC issue: Dear All,since a couple of days we have issues with external headsets or microphones all vendors effected. The microphone from the external device is not working, it is detected in device manager or a app like MS Teams but it is not working e.g. Zoom show the error "there is...
  7. Win 10 - external Headset MIC issue

Win 10 - external Headset MIC issue: Dear All,since a couple of days we have issues with external headsets or microphones all vendors effected. The microphone from the external device is not working, it is detected in device manager or a app like MS Teams but it is not working e.g. Zoom show the error "there is...
  8. Win 10 - external Headset MIC issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. i does no able to connected my external mic to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i does no able to connected my external mic to device: whenever i plug in my external voya mic to the device. It does not supported to the device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-does-no-able-to-connected-my-external-mic-to/d5ad1340-c90d-4bbd-aefd-d754a04919d6
  10. i does no able to connected my external mic to device

i does no able to connected my external mic to device: whenever i plug in my external voya mic to the device. It does not supported to the device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-does-no-able-to-connected-my-external-mic-to/d5ad1340-c90d-4bbd-aefd-d754a04919d6