Windows 10: External Microphone Issues

Discus and support External Microphone Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello ! I am using Dell-PC which has two 3.5mm ports one for microphone and one for speakers/headphones. I am using RODE MICRO for audio recording. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by srbvlogs, Sep 25, 2020.

1. srbvlogs Win User

External Microphone Issues

Hello !

I am using Dell-PC which has two 3.5mm ports one for microphone and one for speakers/headphones. I am using RODE MICRO for audio recording. My mic is not getting detected. I tried using both the cables TRS-TRS and TRS-TRSS, but still there is no sign : Please help regarding this

:)

srbvlogs, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

External Microphone Issues

1. External Microphone Issues - Similar Threads - External Microphone Issues

2. External Microphone not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Microphone not recognised: I have been trying to set up an external microphone for my laptop, except it refuses to recognise the device. The basic details are:-Windows 11 Home-Microphone is one that came in the LVLUP 6 in one gaming bundle-Laptop is MSI Katana GF66I have a headset with a microphone...
  3. External Microphone not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Microphone not recognised: I have been trying to set up an external microphone for my laptop, except it refuses to recognise the device. The basic details are:-Windows 11 Home-Microphone is one that came in the LVLUP 6 in one gaming bundle-Laptop is MSI Katana GF66I have a headset with a microphone...
  4. External Microphone issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Microphone issue: Hello, I can't use my extranal wire mirophone. I used it in my laptop. but Now i can't use it in my laptop. I checked everything. Now I am using windows 11 but before that I have been facing same issue. I have done my all update. When I connect wireless headphone then I can...
  5. External Microphone Not Working

External Microphone Not Working: I plug in my usb external microphone/headset to make a call with Google Voice. I then unplug the headset to join a Zoom call. I get a message through Zoom that I am not connected to audio. I plug the external usb headset in and Zoom does not recognize audio. The only way for...
  6. External Microphone Issues

External Microphone Issues: I have an external mic that, on my new computer, will not work no matter what I've tried. First I tried using the auxiliary jack to find out it was only output, so to remedy that I tried every video and post I could find on how to override that. I have installed and...
  7. External Microphones Not Working

External Microphones Not Working: Windows 10 Home Lenovo S740 Issue: External microphones not working Built-in mic is working fine, but once I switch to a headset either bluetooth or 3.5mm wired, microphone does not pick up anything. I've checked the privacy settings, and mic is enabled. Volume for...
  8. External Microphone Not Working

External Microphone Not Working: I just restarted my Inspirion Dell Laptop I'm not sure if there was a windows update or not but when it restarted even though my headphones were plugged in it would use the built-in microphone. I've tried restarting my computer and reinstalling the microphone driver. I've...
  9. EXTERNAL MICROPHONE

EXTERNAL MICROPHONE: Hi there i bought an external microphone a BOYA BY-M1 and i can not make it work. it just does not register on my computer at all when i connect it to my jack the mic is a 3.5 mm connector.ive uninstalled my realtek audio it didnt show on my computer that i had a HD audio...
  10. external microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    external microphone: i've found hard installing external microphone to my laptop, anybody can help me on this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-microphone/2e8b6278-a99b-496d-8003-f92d90222ddb