Windows 10: External monitor after 11. 01. 2019 update

Discus and support External monitor after 11. 01. 2019 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone experience problems that external monitors on extension like Matrox doesn't show pictures on monitors. They are displayed in settings just no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matjazz171, Jan 21, 2019.

1. External monitor after 11. 01. 2019 update

Anyone experience problems that external monitors on extension like Matrox doesn't show pictures on monitors. They are displayed in settings just no picture there.

I solved problem for now to uninstall last update and all is fine now.

Cheers

:)

Matjazz171, Jan 21, 2019
  2. DoGoodMen Win User

Lost external USB monitor after W10 update of 10-01-2016...need help.

Pancho,

9 minutes ago

Last edited: 1 minute ago

Edit

Best Answer

+ Quote

Go to First Unread

External monitor after 11. 01. 2019 update [​IMG]

Similar Threads - Lost external monitor

DoGoodMen, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    External monitor blanking often

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer and external monitor?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates in your PC and also update Display drivers. Follow the steps below.

Step 1: I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.
    • Click on Update and Recovery.
    • Check for updates under
      Windows Updates.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 2: Please refer to the following Wiki article created by
    Andre Da Costa on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you still get random black screen in the external monitor. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

External monitor after 11. 01. 2019 update

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

External monitor after 11. 01. 2019 update

1. External monitor after 11. 01. 2019 update - Similar Threads - External monitor 2019

2. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  3. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  4. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. external monitor not found after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external monitor not found after update: My laptop updated on 8/13/2020. After the update my HDMI monitor no longer connected to the laptop. I have tried to use "detect" but the laptop just doesn't seem to be able to find the monitor. I have follow all the steps, changed out the HDMI cord, switched ports to no...
  6. 2019-01 cumulative update can't pass 25%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2019-01 cumulative update can't pass 25%: Trying to update W10 but it seems to be having a problem with KB4480966. It keeps going between "initializing" and downloading and installing but never gets beyond 25% before it shifts back to initializing again. This has been going on for over 8 hours and many restarts (by...
  7. 2019-01 cumulative update can't pass 25%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2019-01 cumulative update can't pass 25%: Trying to update W10 but it seems to be having a problem with KB4480966. It keeps going between "initializing" and downloading and installing but never gets beyond 25% before it shifts back to initializing again. This has been going on for over 8 hours and many restarts (by...
  8. 13/01/2019 Windows update formatted my external hard drive to raw

13/01/2019 Windows update formatted my external hard drive to raw: Hello, as title my external 500GB hard drive was converted to RAW after windows 10 security updates on the 13/01/2019, after a lot of searching online trying to find a fix I tried to convert it to NTFS in command prompt but it showed message as already an NTFS hard drive, all...
  9. Windows 10 update 5/01/2019

Windows 10 update 5/01/2019: I ran this update this morning, restarted the desktop and everything worked. Late this afternoon I tried to use the computer again and the screen has an overriding message window. This says ' We've got an update for you. Windows is service and updates are a normal part of...
  10. Lost external USB monitor after W10 update of 10-01-2016...need help.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lost external USB monitor after W10 update of 10-01-2016...need help.: Lost external USB monitor after W10 update of 10-01-2016...need help. Hello, I use a duplicate portable USB monitor which is turned to face my clients so that they can see what is going on and understand what I am doing. I typically meet with my clients in their home,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update external monitor