Windows 10: external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

Discus and support external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with the sound on my external monitor, every time i got a windows update the monitor is not detected anymore as output device.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GianmarcoFantinuoli, May 12, 2021.

1. external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

Hi, i have a problem with the sound on my external monitor, every time i got a windows update the monitor is not detected anymore as output device.My solution was, usually, the downgrade of the display adapter driver and the solution worked "well" until now.When i try to update manually the drivers, now i cannot see the old drivers anymore, so i cannot fix the problem.My setup: Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 1.69 GHz Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 OS build 19043.985 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3740.0the graphics driver is the intel ir

:)

GianmarcoFantinuoli, May 12, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 12, 2021
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update :)

GiancarlosGarza, May 12, 2021
  4. external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, May 12, 2021
Thema:

external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

1. external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update - Similar Threads - external monitor audio

2. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  3. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  4. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB audio interface doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB audio interface doesn't work after update: Hello!I am having some problems here.. i use Peavey Xport USB audio interface.It worked fine, but after i guess a Windows update, it just stopped working. My AMP program sees it without a driver, after i install the driver for the interface, Windows doesn't see the interface,...
  6. USB audio interface doesn't work after update

USB audio interface doesn't work after update: Hello!I am having some problems here.. i use Peavey Xport USB audio interface.It worked fine, but after i guess a Windows update, it just stopped working. My AMP program sees it without a driver, after i install the driver for the interface, Windows doesn't see the interface,...
  7. windows hello doesn't work on external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello doesn't work on external monitor: *Dell Latitude 7520Windows Hello doesn't work on my external monitor Phillips Brilliance 346p. all drivers for monitor and laptops installed and updated, windows updated, optional drivers updated. When lid is open, it uses the windows hello on my laptop, when lid is closed...
  8. windows hello doesn't work on external monitor

windows hello doesn't work on external monitor: *Dell Latitude 7520Windows Hello doesn't work on my external monitor Phillips Brilliance 346p. all drivers for monitor and laptops installed and updated, windows updated, optional drivers updated. When lid is open, it uses the windows hello on my laptop, when lid is closed...
  9. External Monitors not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Monitors not working after windows update: I updated windows and now monitors wont work and aren't detected in settings. I've tried "windows button + P" to extend. I've tried scanning for driver updates in device manager. I've tried rolling back driver updates but its greyed out. Ive tried restarting, unplugging, etc....
  10. External monitor audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    External monitor audio: I'm using a laptop with an external monitor. During online chat, when I share a video from the external monitor the audio from the external monitor can't be heard by the other party....