Windows 10: external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

Discus and support external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with the sound on my external monitor, every time i got a windows update the monitor is not detected anymore as output device.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GianmarcoFantinuoli, May 12, 2021.

1. external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

Hi, i have a problem with the sound on my external monitor, every time i got a windows update the monitor is not detected anymore as output device.My solution was, usually, the downgrade of the display adapter driver and the solution worked "well" until now.When i try to update manually the drivers, now i cannot see the old drivers anymore, so i cannot fix the problem.My setup: Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 1.69 GHz Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 OS build 19043.985 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3740.0the graphics driver is the intel ir

:)

GianmarcoFantinuoli, May 12, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 12, 2021
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update :)

GiancarlosGarza, May 12, 2021
  4. external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, May 12, 2021
Thema:

external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

1. external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update - Similar Threads - external monitor audio

2. external monitor not found after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external monitor not found after update: My laptop updated on 8/13/2020. After the update my HDMI monitor no longer connected to the laptop. I have tried to use "detect" but the laptop just doesn't seem to be able to find the monitor. I have follow all the steps, changed out the HDMI cord, switched ports to no...
  3. External Monitors not working after windows update

External Monitors not working after windows update: I updated windows and now monitors wont work and aren't detected in settings. I've tried "windows button + P" to extend. I've tried scanning for driver updates in device manager. I've tried rolling back driver updates but its greyed out. Ive tried restarting, unplugging, etc....
  4. Audio Doesn't Work

Audio Doesn't Work: I have no sound. The computer says there are no output devices plugged in anytime that I troubleshoot. I can and have used the speakers and headphones I am trying to use on other devices with no issue. Its an ASUS Tuf Gaming x570 plus wifi motherboard and I have been able...
  5. Built-in display not working after update, only external monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Built-in display not working after update, only external monitor: So I have this issuehappend to me 2x in the past, where after Windows updates, I can't get my built-in monitor to work, even tho the panel itself is working just finepost screen and backlight work. Tried many options such as reinstalling drivers for both iGPU and my GT 740M,...
  6. External monitor audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    External monitor audio: I'm using a laptop with an external monitor. During online chat, when I share a video from the external monitor the audio from the external monitor can't be heard by the other party....
  7. external monitors: 1 of 2 not working after last windows update

external monitors: 1 of 2 not working after last windows update: Last week I updated windows on my laptop while traveling for business. When I got home one of my external monitors that have been working for years isn't. the one that isn't is a serial monitor with a USB-2 adaptor. The working one has an HDMI connector. I have downloaded...
  8. After recent Windows 10 updates, my external monitor no longer works

After recent Windows 10 updates, my external monitor no longer works: I have 2 old laptops, using VGA to HDMI converter. Both worked fine before the update but now there is no signal coming from VGA port on either one. I've updated video drivers (and tried older drivers but it doesn't seem like they were updated with the Windows update),...
  9. Audio issues Windows 10 after connecting External monitor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio issues Windows 10 after connecting External monitor.: I purchased an Acer monitor KA271B. When connected to HP computer by HDMI cable, I get a picture, but no audio. Have worked for two days on it and am at my wits end. HELP! ***Modified Title from: acer monitor connection by HDMI no audio***...
  10. Windows Audio doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio doesn't work: Audio on my mothers laptop, a Lenovo G770, has stopped working. It's running Win 10. The loudspeaker icon in the task bar has a small X. Troubleshooting doesn't work. I have tried to reinstall drivers, but no luck. Apparently the Windows Audio Service can't start....