Windows 10: External monitors don't work

Discus and support External monitors don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Booting after the windows updates the monitors from the hub worked for 10sec and then no signal.They are showing up in the displays:I already tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Filipe Silva1, Oct 4, 2022.

1. External monitors don't work

Booting after the windows updates the monitors from the hub worked for 10sec and then no signal.They are showing up in the displays:I already tried to 'Extend the display' but does nothing:I tried the hub in my desktop and it worked with the displays.How can I solve this?

:)

Filipe Silva1, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Vega Hassan, Oct 4, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

External monitors don't work

External monitor blanking often

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer and external monitor?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates in your PC and also update Display drivers. Follow the steps below.

Step 1: I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.
    • Click on Update and Recovery.
    • Check for updates under
      Windows Updates.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 2: Please refer to the following Wiki article created by
    Andre Da Costa on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

Redirecting

Do let us know if you still get random black screen in the external monitor. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

External monitors don't work

1. External monitors don't work - Similar Threads - External monitors don't

2. External monitor stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor stopped working suddenly: I have been using an external monitor with my Lenovo laptop. Today it suddenly stopped working. I have tried the following:- connected the monitor and the laptop with an HDMI cable does not work- connected the monitor to docking station, which is connected to the laptop does...
  3. External Monitors wont work together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Monitors wont work together: So, I am running a surface pro 7+ with Windows 11 and the MS Surface Dock 1With all cables checked and swapped around etc, the problem persists.If I plug in one monitor, it'll turn on and extended the desktop and all working great, however if I then plug in the 2nd external...
  4. Screen Saver not working with external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Saver not working with external monitor: I own an Asus laptop purchased in 2019 and used HDMI port to plug into a 28" Asus external monitor. The screen saver works sometimes but not hardly at all. I tired changing lots of settings but still won't come on after setting the time limit. Any suggestions?...
  5. External monitor not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitor not working on windows 10: I have a windows 10 laptop connected to an external display. It was working fine for months but it stopped working suddenly.after i turned on my laptop. It works fine on pop os dual booted with windows 10 on the same laptop updating the drivers didn't and neither did...
  6. External monitors don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitors don't work: Booting after the windows updates the monitors from the hub worked for 10sec and then no signal.They are showing up in the displays:I already tried to 'Extend the display' but does nothing:I tried the hub in my desktop and it worked with the displays.How can I solve this?...
  7. External monitors don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitors don't work: Booting after the windows updates the monitors from the hub worked for 10sec and then no signal.They are showing up in the displays:I already tried to 'Extend the display' but does nothing:I tried the hub in my desktop and it worked with the displays.How can I solve this?...
  8. Webcams integrated + external don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcams integrated + external don't work: Webcam features on my laptop are no longer working. I tried all the steps below in this article:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/camera-doesn-t-work-in-windows-10-32adb016-b29c-a928-0073-53d31da0dad5My system information is as follows:Inspiron 7591Microsoft Windows...
  9. external monitor speakers don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    external monitor speakers don't work: External monitor speakers don't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-monitor-speakers-dont-work/ac195de4-26e4-4388-8aaa-a6da0cf04af8
  10. Only works with external monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only works with external monitor: So my windows 10 laptop uses internal monitor when in safe mode and splash screens, but when widows loads it only sends it to second monitor. I have only use built in lcd selected in bios and tried to disable graphics drivers in safe mode then reboot to no avail. Also...