Windows 10: External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does

Discus and support External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless mouse as part of a mouse/keyboard combination does not work. Windows 10 Pro x64. All windows and dell updates applied. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MoGilmore2000, Jun 4, 2020.

1. External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does

Wireless mouse as part of a mouse/keyboard combination does not work. Windows 10 Pro x64. All windows and dell updates applied. Thanks!

:)

MoGilmore2000, Jun 4, 2020

2. External mouse+keyboard

What is OP?

It´s the external mouse that doesn´t work. the laptop mouse area functions.

TorstenAnderlind, Jun 4, 2020
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jun 4, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does

1. External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does - Similar Threads - External mouse doesn't

2. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.: Hello! My friend extract the zip to his desktop and got black screen, he restart it and tried to do something with it but the keyboard and mouse stopped working. Can someone help me?...
  3. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.: Hello! My friend extract the zip to his desktop and got black screen, he restart it and tried to do something with it but the keyboard and mouse stopped working. Can someone help me?...
  4. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.: I have a Asus TUF Gaming FX505DY Laptop. It had Windows 11 on Beta Version. A few days ago I had an external USB mouse connected, when I booted up the mouse just didn't work. I thought it was some Driver Issue, So I rebooted. Didn't work. I tried deleting Mouse, USB Root Hub...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.: I have a Asus TUF Gaming FX505DY Laptop. It had Windows 11 on Beta Version. A few days ago I had an external USB mouse connected, when I booted up the mouse just didn't work. I thought it was some Driver Issue, So I rebooted. Didn't work. I tried deleting Mouse, USB Root Hub...
  7. external keyboard and mous not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external keyboard and mous not working: I have recently factory reset my windows laptop. my keyboard and mouse were working before now, it's not working anymore, I have tried several things like going into safe mode, resetting bios, updating bios, etc. my laptop is an asus rog g551jm. Keyboard and mouse work fine...
  8. external keyboard and mous not working

external keyboard and mous not working: I have recently factory reset my windows laptop. my keyboard and mouse were working before now, it's not working anymore, I have tried several things like going into safe mode, resetting bios, updating bios, etc. my laptop is an asus rog g551jm. Keyboard and mouse work fine...
  9. external keyboard and mous not working

10. External mouse does not work.

External mouse does not work.: External mouse does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-mouse-does-not-work/262ac001-f334-43f6-a410-8b0c035e04ee