Windows 10: external mouse

Discus and support external mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop and my external usb mouse has stopped working. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sir Sid, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Sir Sid Win User

external mouse

I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop and my external usb mouse has stopped working. Please help!

:)

Sir Sid, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

external wired mouse moving wrong direction

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Have you tried using
      a different external mouse and see if the same issue will occur?

• Did you make any changes on your computer before the issue started?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

external mouse

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

external mouse

1. external mouse - Similar Threads - external mouse

2. The new update of April which fails to connect external devices like mouse and headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new update of April which fails to connect external devices like mouse and headphones: When we update new updates where the peripheral devices fails to connect hope so Microsoft will fix this soon and help the community not go wild...
  3. The new update of April which fails to connect external devices like mouse and headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The new update of April which fails to connect external devices like mouse and headphones: When we update new updates where the peripheral devices fails to connect hope so Microsoft will fix this soon and help the community not go wild...
  4. external mouse \ windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external mouse \ windows 10: hello All keyboard parts are working except the mouse right click and left click , so I bought one external mouse.It is working well a wireless type , but it moves fast Once I open one of my main folders which inside there are many folders else.Just I open one of these...
  5. external mouse \ windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external mouse \ windows 10: hello All keyboard parts are working except the mouse right click and left click , so I bought one external mouse.It is working well a wireless type , but it moves fast Once I open one of my main folders which inside there are many folders else.Just I open one these and turn...
  6. external mouse \ windows 10

external mouse \ windows 10: hello All keyboard parts are working except the mouse right click and left click , so I bought one external mouse.It is working well a wireless type , but it moves fast Once I open one of my main folders which inside there are many folders else.Just I open one these and turn...
  7. whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...: when I logged in to my laptop, extended screen was not working properly, whenever I move my mouse from first screen to second screen the second screen get black I tried to update the driver after that it was working but after turning off and turning on my pc the same problem...
  8. whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...: when I logged in to my laptop, extended screen was not working properly, whenever I move my mouse from first screen to second screen the second screen get black I tried to update the driver after that it was working but after turning off and turning on my pc the same problem...
  9. Laptop Wakes Up Unintentionally When External Mouse is Moved

Laptop Wakes Up Unintentionally When External Mouse is Moved: I'm encountering an issue with my laptop's sleep mode behavior that's causing some inconvenience. Currently, my laptop is connected to an external mouse and keyboard. The problem I'm facing is that whenever I put my laptop to sleep and then accidentally move the mouse or...
  10. Laptop Wakes Up Unintentionally When External Mouse is Moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Wakes Up Unintentionally When External Mouse is Moved: I'm encountering an issue with my laptop's sleep mode behavior that's causing some inconvenience. Currently, my laptop is connected to an external mouse and keyboard. The problem I'm facing is that whenever I put my laptop to sleep and then accidentally move the mouse or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. external mouse sticky on windows 10 1903