Windows 10: External screen failure

Discus and support External screen failure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; External larger screen will not show webpages or email or anything - only the "colorful umbrellas" start page - cursur works to move around on external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewLimanni, Aug 27, 2020.

1. External screen failure

External larger screen will not show webpages or email or anything - only the "colorful umbrellas" start page - cursur works to move around on external screen but can't get any icons on bottom mail, web to work

:)

AndrewLimanni, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Seagate External Hard Drive

Hi Barbara,

Hardware failure or corruption within your system files are some of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with accessing your external hard drive. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when you are trying to access the external hard drive using another PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for hardware. Follow these steps to do so:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search box at the upper right corner of the window, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound and then choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Once done, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 27, 2020
  4. External screen failure

External microphones detected but not working

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with External microphone. I will surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box
      , and run it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with external microphone. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

External screen failure

1. External screen failure - Similar Threads - External screen failure

2. Driver Power State Failure & External Power Failure BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure & External Power Failure BSODs: Here are the dump files I received for these BSODs: MinidumpIt seems the driver power state failure occurred due to hidusb.sys. At the time of the BSOD, I had my wired keyboard plugged in and was using the wired cable of my mouse rather than the wireless USB dongle. I also...
  3. Driver Power State Failure & External Power Failure BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Power State Failure & External Power Failure BSODs: Here are the dump files I received for these BSODs: MinidumpIt seems the driver power state failure occurred due to hidusb.sys. At the time of the BSOD, I had my wired keyboard plugged in and was using the wired cable of my mouse rather than the wireless USB dongle. I also...
  4. Driver Power State Failure & External Power Failure BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure & External Power Failure BSODs: Here are the dump files I received for these BSODs: MinidumpIt seems the driver power state failure occurred due to hidusb.sys, whatever that is. As for the External Power Failure BSOD, that occurred while I was running HCI Memtest. My "When plugged in, PC goes to sleep...
  5. Blue screen failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen failure: I get the blue screen failure on the shutdown. Then I install the windows 7 upgrade and I lose spider solitaire. P;easr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-failure/20a7373d-d035-4944-a52c-d6236fdd8e07
  6. Blue screen failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen failure: I get the blue screen failure on the shutdown. Then I install the windows 7 upgrade and I lose spider solitaire. P;easr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-failure/20a7373d-d035-4944-a52c-d6236fdd8e07
  7. External Hard Drive Failure - Twice!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive Failure - Twice!: Does anyone have any insights about how a Windows 10 Surface laptop could be corrupting external hard drives?My external hard drive recently became corrupted and I assumed that it was the hard drive because it was a couple of years old.But having bought a new external hard...
  8. Screen failure

Screen failure: My pc colour is suddenly change plz give some solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-failure/40b66b5a-671d-4cd3-a142-54940e827414
  9. Touch Screen Failure

Touch Screen Failure: After 09/09/20updates & driver updates to RCA Cambio PC/Tablet, Win 10,no longer have Touch/Swipe function, pointer only. Also lost Battery Saver button in Notif, center & Battery level indicator icon in taskbar. Tablet mode worthless if unable to swipe; can live without...
  10. Windows update using external drive failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update using external drive failure: After initiating windows update using my sd card, inserted into Surface Pro 1, it is unable to complete. It shows that windows is undoing changes, restarts the PC, and continuously displays the same error and restarts. I cannot boot to safe mode...pressing win+L or or F8...