Windows 10: External Sound Card

Discus and support External Sound Card in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have USB External Sound Card Digital HD 7.1 Diamond DMM201008XS0981. I can get my external speakers to work but my input is not working. I like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveMikutowski, Apr 5, 2020.

1. External Sound Card

I have USB External Sound Card Digital HD 7.1 Diamond DMM201008XS0981. I can get my external speakers to work but my input is not working. I like to convert my album collection to mp3's. Any help for fixing my audio input? Thanks, Steve

:)

SteveMikutowski, Apr 5, 2020

2. No sound in external soundcard

I followed the recommended steps above which did not resolve my problem.

The steps I took to solve the problem:

• Type Device Manager in Windows Search.
    • In Device Manager; Locate the sound card (in my case; Creative SB X-Fi)
    • Right click that device and select "Uninstall".
    • After removal from the list, click "Scan for hardware changes" under "Action" on top tool bar.
    • The computer automatically detects the "new" device and re-installs the sound card.
    • I'm back in business.

George Carpenter_3, Apr 5, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue External Sound Card :p

cadaveca, Apr 5, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

External Sound Card

Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

"sound card cannot be found". Does the Device Manager list it, and with an error? Or is it no listed in the Device Manager?
    If its not listed at all, that suggests the BIOS is not detecting it or there is a BIOS error. Windows will not detect it if the BIOS does not.

You can try a BIOS reset and see if that helps, if its not being detected by the BIOS.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

External Sound Card

1. External Sound Card - Similar Threads - External Sound Card

2. Sound Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Card: I am not receiving any audio. I tried going through the sound settings including the troubleshooter. Still nothing.Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-card/393102a9-a73a-406c-9725-252213c5edfa
  3. No sound after removing external sound card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after removing external sound card.: I bought an external soundblaster soundcard and an 7.1 logitech surround system.I quickly found out though, that i didnt use it as much as i hoped.So, i uninstalled the soundblaster software and removed the soundcard.After that, i cant get any sound what so ever out of my...
  4. sound card

sound card: Because of recent updates by Microsoft, my soundblaster compatible sound no longer works. What is the reason and what is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-card/d2ad0a8e-fd0e-4931-af94-5c46e325642e
  5. Sound Cards

Sound Cards: Hi! I have an old dell laptop. Is it possible to download ASIO sound card to my laptop? or is there any external sound card or drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-cards/3e8a3888-f755-4f2d-a26e-c1e15f59f37d
  6. Sound Card

Sound Card: HI, I have a Razer blade 2019. I am connecting my dj controller that has a built in sound card, windows recognize it and I can use it with the Serato software, but the line in volume meter do not pick up the sound coming from it and I can not use it with OBS. I can hear the...
  7. Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.

Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.: After 2 months of doing everything possible to fix the Crackling Audio after a Windows 10 Update & then dealing with Microsoft over the phone numerous times, And no resolution. I decided to get some USB Sound Card's. And I have sound again. Both have the same sample rate of...
  8. External Sound Card Clips, Skips, just not working

External Sound Card Clips, Skips, just not working: I just built a new pc: Ryzen 2700, Asrock x470 Taichi, Trident Z 16gb 3200mhz cl14 ram, samsung 970evo 250gb, windows 10pro october update. With this pc I would like to use my M-audio Fast track C-400. The drivers install properly but the sound coming out of it is clipping,...
  9. External Sound Card crashes. EMU Tracker Pre

External Sound Card crashes. EMU Tracker Pre: Hello. I have a problem with my external sound card. It's hard to explain. It works to some point, then if I will open too many sounds or it works for some time, it just stop responding and i have to restart it manually (turn off then on again). Sometimes even doing so wont...
  10. Sound Cards

Sound Cards: Is there a verified sound cards list yet ? Thanks 2414

Users found this page by searching for:

1. external speakers for windows 10 not working