Windows 10: External soundcard not recognized after updates

Discus and support External soundcard not recognized after updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm completely helpless now and I've tried almost anything. What should I do? I have an aqprox external soundcard (jack/usb), and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheCursee, Dec 14, 2019.

1. TheCursee Win User

External soundcard not recognized after updates

Hello everyone, I'm completely helpless now and I've tried almost anything.

What should I do?

I have an aqprox external soundcard (jack/usb), and it worked perfectly fine until today. Now all I get when I plug it in is: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

I've tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times. The interesting thing is, I'm using an Acer Aspire 7, and when I first reinstalled the audio drivers from the official Acer website, the problem was solved for about an hour, but when I replugged it the problem happened again. But when I tried to reinstall the drivers again, the problem is now not going away, and I'm completely hopeless.

Should I reinstall Windows or? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

TheCursee, Dec 14, 2019
  2. eekfu Win User

No sound in external soundcard

Also, another thing to mention, if I am connected to the soundcard, and I play a song on spotify, it just "plays" each song in the list for a split second, with no sound of course, and stops eventually, saying it couldn't play the songs.

eekfu, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the laptop is unable to recognize only the external monitor or other external devices also.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 14, 2019
  4. External soundcard not recognized after updates

Problem with camera and microphone with external soundcard on windows 10

When I recorded my microphone via an external soundcard in my sound programe it works fine.

But when I recorded with my computer camera and the microphone with the external soundcard there is some scratch in the sound.

KarineKala, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

External soundcard not recognized after updates

1. External soundcard not recognized after updates - Similar Threads - External soundcard recognized

2. computer's soundcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer's soundcard: I cannot reinstall computer's soundcard as default for System-Sounds-Outtput. Error message says, "no output device found." Device manager says soundcard is working ok. MS Help tried to reinstall the driver but apologized for not being able to solve problem. Help?...
  3. External USB soundcard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External USB soundcard not working: Hi,I made some cable management inside of my computer and rearranged my cables. After I powered my pc and from then I have a problem with my external soundcard. When it works rare, it works till I pause the music and after I resume or close the music app, it has no sound. I...
  4. No sound after plugging microphone into soundcard.

No sound after plugging microphone into soundcard.: Computer Specs: Dell Optiplex 990, running Windows 10Soundcard Specs: Creative Soundblaster Z SEMicrophone Specs: USB, plugged into a USB-to-3.5-Jack adaptor, so I can plug it into the soundcard.The mic worked "exactly okay" when it was just plugged in via usb, before I got...
  5. not recognizing external hdd after updating to windows insider program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not recognizing external hdd after updating to windows insider program: devicewd elements 25a2 2tb doesn't show in windows explorer, shows on device manager, and it says that the device is "working properly", and that the driver is the newest. but the driver date in disk management shows as 6/21/2006I tried looking for it in disk management, but...
  6. Soundcard driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Soundcard driver: Hello there. Before I start typing something I want to tell you something important - I am beginner in English, so please don't care about it. If you want, you can predict me! Some time ago something weird happens with my notebook. I leave it on my desk, and when I get back,...
  7. Problem with camera and microphone with external soundcard on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with camera and microphone with external soundcard on windows 10: When I recorded my microphone via an external soundcard in my sound programe it works fine. But when I recorded with my computer camera and the microphone with the external soundcard there is some scratch in the sound....
  8. Solution to - "External speakers not recognized after Windows 10 update"

Solution to - "External speakers not recognized after Windows 10 update": Every time my Windows 10 PC (HP Envy23) updates, my external Bose table top speakers disappear. The PC stops recognizing that there are external speakers plugged in. I wish to share how I solved the problem...... Control Panel-> Hardware and Sound-> Device Manager->...
  9. soundcard audio output not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    soundcard audio output not recognized: my audio from back of my desktop wont appear on my playback device selector. if i plug headphones to my front panel 3.5 jack it does appear as a selectable device, and there is no issues in the device manager audio tab. so i guess its nothing wrong with the integrated sound...
  10. Monitor Screen causing faint 'beeping' on external soundcard.

Monitor Screen causing faint 'beeping' on external soundcard.: I have an ASUS VS248 Monitor that seems to be producing a faint beeping sound in my headphones when I have the monitor turned on. When I turn the monitor (only) off, the beeping mostly stops. So I'm fairly sure it's got something to do with interference from the monitor....