Windows 10: External speaker not connecting

Discus and support External speaker not connecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made a few tickets to chat with the representative, but they made me wait literally 5 hours and I'm pissed off. Like do they expect us to stay in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by itssakura:, Mar 13, 2022.

1. External speaker not connecting

I made a few tickets to chat with the representative, but they made me wait literally 5 hours and I'm pissed off. Like do they expect us to stay in front of the stupid computer for that long staring at the chat screen doing nothing? Stupid. And when they spontaneously came to help, I wasn't on the computer and they couldn't wait a few minutes and decided to close the chat. The experience is absolutely trash and unacceptable. I don't know things about computers at all and recently got a new computer. I have an external speaker that was working fine a few days ago but not now. I know it is conne

:)

itssakura:, Mar 13, 2022
  2. Joe913 Win User

How to disable the internal speakers when connecting external speakers?

The instructions for connecting headphones/external speakers inplies that the internal speakers in my HP Envy 23-d260qd computer will be disabled when the headphones/external speakers are connected. This is not the case - both the speakers and the
    headphones work together, thus defeating the purpose of headphones. There seems to be some suggestion that this problem has been caused by an update to Windows10. I have been connecting of headphones or external speakers and would mechanically disabled the
    internal speakers as happens with molst audio equipment. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Joe913, Mar 13, 2022
  3. External Speaker Is Not Working

I have connected two wires from the speakers to the laptop but the external speaker is not working. The sound is being heard from the internal speaker. I have already tried clicking the speaker button in the taskbar. Please suggest me something else than
    that.

Abhinaya A, Mar 13, 2022
  4. External speaker not connecting

External Sony tv Speaker connection

Hi Chandrasekaran,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Is this wired speakers or wireless?
    I would suggest you to follow the below methods.

Method: 1

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method: 2

I would suggest you to refer to the below link.

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope this helps, for any other queries do get back to us, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

External speaker not connecting

1. External speaker not connecting - Similar Threads - External speaker connecting

2. External speaker not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External speaker not connecting: I made a few tickets to chat with the representative, but they made me wait literally 5 hours and I'm pissed off. Like do they expect us to stay in front of the stupid computer for that long staring at the chat screen doing nothing? Stupid. And when they spontaneously came to...
  3. External speaker not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External speaker not connecting: I made a few tickets to chat with the representative, but they made me wait literally 5 hours and I'm pissed off. Like do they expect us to stay in front of the stupid computer for that long staring at the chat screen doing nothing? Stupid. And when they spontaneously came to...
  4. Disable and enable laptop speakers when external speakers are connected

Disable and enable laptop speakers when external speakers are connected: I am using a docked laptop for my setup. When I plug the laptop into the dock, it does not always send audio to the speakers at first, usually either through its internal speakers or the monitor’s speakers which I have disabled. I want to set it up so that it will...
  5. External Speakers . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    External Speakers . . .: I have a Dell laptop computer, running Windows 10 Pro . . . I recently bought a pair of, external speakers. They plug, right into the USB port . . . And, the headphone jack. I've had external speakers before, so I knew what to expect. For some reason? The sound level, is...
  6. External Speakers

External Speakers: I have 2 Bose external speakers I was using on my previous computer and they worked. with Windows 10, however, when I connected them to my current computer they don't work. I have been in System/Sound but can't figure out how to identify the speakers. How do I identify...
  7. external speaker

external speaker: Is it possible to hook up an external speaker to my computer. My Windows 7 was a plug and play, no such luck on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-speaker/a85c1285-ba50-4e71-82b3-b23fc9529a55
  8. connecting external speakers to pc

connecting external speakers to pc: Am using: hp slimline desktop 260 a010z windows 10 v. 1809 IE11 & edge browsers. So long ago I don't remember why I connected an hdmi cable from monitor to tower using the green speaker outlets. Now I wish to try to connect external speakers but am unsure of purpose of...
  9. external speakers

external speakers: Since not being on the internet for 2 months now my external speakers are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-speakers/d42cb650-a438-44e8-99c2-5f64c9a3231f
  10. External Speakers

External Speakers: Just want to mention that I've purchased a pair of Logitech S-150 USB digital speakers at Walmart. The cost was only $10.00. So far, I'm very pleased with their operation. I'm able to hear music with better fidelity and listen to a movie without having to strain to hear the...