Windows 10: External SSD Doesn't appears anywhere

Discus and support External SSD Doesn't appears anywhere in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, some time ago I changed my SSD internal drive for a more powerful and bulky one. The other is still good, so I got an adapter NVME to USB 3.0 that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GuillaumeBouchard1, Jun 4, 2019.

1. External SSD Doesn't appears anywhere

Hi, some time ago I changed my SSD internal drive for a more powerful and bulky one. The other is still good, so I got an adapter NVME to USB 3.0 that worked perfectly until today. I had created a partition RECOVERY on the external disk but yesterday I wanted to erase it to recreate it. Subsequently, the operation that lasted more than an hour seems to have erased everything on the disc including all the information and driver since the disc no longer appears anywhere. I do not see it anymore in the explorer, nor in disk management, nor in the command prompt when I use diskpart and I do list disk. At least in my status bar it is there, I have the option to remove it or to open the devices, so when opening Peripherals and printers I see it there (USB to PCIE Bridge) In the properties the driver seems to work but all info is Not Available (Manufacturer, Volume, Etc.) So if someone has another idea I am a taker I do not care to lose all the data of the disk because I have another Back Up on another drive but I would like it to work again.

:)

GuillaumeBouchard1, Jun 4, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jun 4, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Linney Win User

External SSD Doesn't appears anywhere

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

Please start your own post in the future. We are discussing "3D printer doesn´t appear" in this post. It makes things confusing for the original poster if your question is off topic.

Epson Expression Home XP-200 Small-in-One® All-in-One Printer

Epson® Official Support | Epson US

See Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\AutoPlay

[FIX] Optical Drives (CD/DVD) Icon Not Showing in My Computer Window

http://www.askvg.com/optical-drives-are-not-showing-in-my-computer/

Linney, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

External SSD Doesn't appears anywhere

1. External SSD Doesn't appears anywhere - Similar Threads - External SSD Doesn't

2. Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere: My CD/DVD Drive has stopped working. I am unable to find it in File Explorer or System. I never tinker with the Registry so I haven't looked there and I know nothing about editing the registry. But if there may be something there I should check, I can follow directions....
  3. Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere: My CD/DVD Drive has stopped working. I am unable to find it in File Explorer or System. I never tinker with the Registry so I haven't looked there and I know nothing about editing the registry. But if there may be something there I should check, I can follow directions....
  4. Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Administrator Account not appearing ANYWHERE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Account not appearing ANYWHERE: So it seems as if my windows administrator account has been completely wiped, now it was because I was sharing a computer, which I no longer am and my cousin "accidentally" deleted the administrator account and now has sent me on this headache of trying to get it back. Any...
  6. Administrator Account not appearing ANYWHERE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Account not appearing ANYWHERE: So it seems as if my windows administrator account has been completely wiped, now it was because I was sharing a computer, which I no longer am and my cousin "accidentally" deleted the administrator account and now has sent me on this headache of trying to get it back. Any...
  7. Administrator Account not appearing ANYWHERE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. External SSD appears in some places but is completely inaccessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External SSD appears in some places but is completely inaccessible: For some reason when i plug my SSD in, it has very strange properties. it does not appear in file explorer it does not appear in disk management it does not appear in diskpart however it *does* appear in device manager under disk drives. I'm willing to try really anything...
  9. No icons appear on the screen anywhere.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons appear on the screen anywhere.: I bought a new computer recently and andit has been working just fine until now. When i loqd up the computer no icons apear anywhere, on the top or taskbar. I trued to find a solution but the ones i found about explorer.exe wont work because when i try to open it up rhat...
  10. Teredo is not appearing anywhere on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo is not appearing anywhere on my PC: Hey i need some serious help. So when i try to play Forza horizon 4 on the PC i cant get into a multiplayer game. It states HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\iphlpsvc\Teredo SP1Installed REG_DWORD 0x1 RefreshInterval REG_DWORD 0x14...