Windows 10: external storage chip (SDHC card in asus laptop)

Discus and support external storage chip (SDHC card in asus laptop) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I activate it, I have it in and when I look at my storage I see it but I dont know how to use it and since my laptop doesn't have much storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by llammp, Mar 4, 2019.

1. llammp Win User

external storage chip (SDHC card in asus laptop)

how do I activate it, I have it in and when I look at my storage I see it but I dont know how to use it and since my laptop doesn't have much storage on this thing and I got a chip for sims4

:)

llammp, Mar 4, 2019

2. SDHC card

I took some new pictures from my camera SDHC card and transferred them to my laptop computer. Now I want to erase the SDHC card so it is blank and replace it in my camera. How do I do this? Currently all pictures I have ever taken still remain on my
    SDHC card.

JosephHenson, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and SDHC card

Installed Windows 10, now will not recognize my SDHC card out of my camera.

What steps do I need to take to get Windows 10 to recognized my SDHC card (8GB)?

Thanks

Monica Lamothe, Mar 4, 2019
  4. external storage chip (SDHC card in asus laptop)

Information about SDHC cards

This is not a problem, just something I found out recently! This might be
    valid for Mac users only
    . Currently I am using a MacBook with Snow Leopard 10.6 and
    Nokia Multimedia Transfer 1.4.2.

I got a new 32GB SDHC card for my Nokia 5800XM. After having copied the content from my old 8GB SDHC card to the new one, I realized some things:

• For some reason non of my applications, that I had installed on the SDHC card did work.
    • I was not able to copy new music to the larger SDHC card: NMT started synchronization but did stop at some point - without any error message.
    After having formated the SDHC card in my Nokia 5800XM and copied back the content, at least the Music transfer is working perfect again ... no sudden errors.

I still have to reinstall all my applications - but on the other hand this is the chance to clear up ;-)

Cheers

Jörn

PS: Larger SDHC cards definitively slow down the performance!

SkulDuggery, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

external storage chip (SDHC card in asus laptop)

1. external storage chip (SDHC card in asus laptop) - Similar Threads - external storage chip

2. Asus laptop storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asus laptop storage: How do I transfer my pc used storage to my SD card in a Asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-storage/e33c663c-3731-434f-99bd-c6b3aafbaf7f
  3. why is sdhc card not working on my ASUS S510UN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is sdhc card not working on my ASUS S510UN: SDHC Card is not working on my laptop. But working in camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-sdhc-card-not-working-on-my-asus-s510un/896494b0-7ddd-44a2-a1fb-676785abe541
  4. SDHC card

SDHC card: Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdhc-card/76bc6f6b-a15f-4466-8238-29b9e92e0b18
  5. store photos from SDHC card to laptop

store photos from SDHC card to laptop: copy photos to file on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-photos-from-sdhc-card-to-laptop/dc35342e-f9a6-4b40-9129-14f6f6ead2db"
  6. SDHC Card / Asus N550

SDHC Card / Asus N550: I have recently tried to use an internal card reader (Realtek 2.0) for the first time since upgrading to Windows 10. In simple terms, I can put it into another PC (not running windows 10) and it is recognised, access to files, no issues. As soon as I put it in the Windows...
  7. external storage chip

external storage chip: how do I activate it, I have it in and when I look at my storage I see it but I dont know how to use it and since my laptop doesn't have much storage on this thing and I got a chip for sims4...
  8. SDHC card

SDHC card: I took some new pictures from my camera SDHC card and transferred them to my laptop computer. Now I want to erase the SDHC card so it is blank and replace it in my camera. How do I do this? Currently all pictures I have ever taken still remain on my SDHC card....
  9. reformatting an sdhc card

reformatting an sdhc card: hi can anyone help, I'm using windows 10 and would like to format a 2gb sdhc card from fat32 to fat16 so I can use in my Nikon D50 camera as it only accepts sd not sdhc...
  10. SDHC Card reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SDHC Card reader: My Inspiron One will not read SDHC Cards since my upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/sdhc-card-reader/baed2b27-52ac-46ec-8b34-043faa5a5d1d