Windows 10: external storage limits

Discus and support external storage limits in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought a 128 GB SD card, and I wanted to download Forza horizon 4, which is about 85-90 GB. but when I download it, it stops at 59.1 GB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/burr-gurr-and-frie, Mar 22, 2021.

1. external storage limits

I recently bought a 128 GB SD card, and I wanted to download Forza horizon 4, which is about 85-90 GB. but when I download it, it stops at 59.1 GB. anyone know how to install the full game?

submitted by /u/burr-gurr-and-frie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/burr-gurr-and-frie, Mar 22, 2021
  2. DaveR234 Win User

"You've reached the storage limit on your phone. Go free...." How?

Just got a HTC Surround from ATT. Signed in to xbox live app, tried to do something and says" You've reached your storage limit." There is no place to go manage storage or delete anything. I get a similar message in other apps.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks,

DaveR234, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 22, 2021
  4. external storage limits

Update Assistant does not detect External Storage Device

I am currently facing an issue with the update assistant. The problem comes from the prompt as seen from this webpage

Free up space for Windows 10 updates

The issue is in "Step 2: Connect an external storage device". It says to
    "Connect your external storage device and wait until you see it in the drop-down list" but the external storage device already connected to my device (and shows up on My PC) is not shown on the drop down list. Can you help?

external storage limits c6321704-8541-466f-88a9-ab5e75fbdf04?upload=true.png

Haziq Jamaludin, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

external storage limits

1. external storage limits - Similar Threads - external storage limits

2. external storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external storage: I have an ebook connected via usb but when I try to back up files to it I can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-storage/05d593e9-1751-430f-b8ea-5f508bc15fe2
  3. external storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    external storage: I have an ebook connected via usb but when I try to back up files to it I can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-storage/05d593e9-1751-430f-b8ea-5f508bc15fe2
  4. external storage

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. External storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External storage: Connected an external storage device but no wav files are being shown for my music media. Drive is being recognised but no files found. Help?***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Hardware and network/Xbox on Windows***...
  6. ISO storage limits

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ISO storage limits: I've been trying to copy modified files into my windows 11 ISO, but it says I don't have enough space to copy. I've looked as hard as I could on the internet, but I can't find how to increase storage limits on ISO files. Help would be much appreciated....
  7. ISO storage limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISO storage limits: I've been trying to copy modified files into my windows 11 ISO, but it says I don't have enough space to copy. I've looked as hard as I could on the internet, but I can't find how to increase storage limits on ISO files. Help would be much appreciated....
  8. ISO storage limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Storage limit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage limit: I dont understand why my laptop has a limit of 29.1GB...Thats the size of a phones storage. I even have game limits. Im using a stream 11 and i have updated everything but my storage is still the same. Wasn't it supposed to give me 3GB more? Someone please help me...
  10. Is there an external devices limit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there an external devices limit?: Is there a maximum number of external accessories that Windows 10 Home Creator's Update will accept? The system hasn't used all the letters of the alphabet yet but it won't create a new drive icon once I have 19 letters used. (Some of them are reserved by the system for USB...