Windows 10: External webcam speakers not detected in output sound

Discus and support External webcam speakers not detected in output sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got a Toshiba laptop it's a older version all the drivers are up to date as I have checked from the manufacturer website. I've got a Logitech c920... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TeriWinsor, Aug 11, 2021.

1. External webcam speakers not detected in output sound

I've got a Toshiba laptop it's a older version all the drivers are up to date as I have checked from the manufacturer website. I've got a Logitech c920 external webcam everything is fine except it does not show up in playback sound does not show up in output sound does not show up for output sound in device manager. And the Logitech does not show up under camera it shows up under imaging device and sound video and game controllers and audio input and output but only the microphone not the speakers. It just shows the speakers that are with the internal webcam. So the speakers that are built int

:)

TeriWinsor, Aug 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 audio stutters regardless of driver or output used, more noticeable on the toslink and surround sound.

• What device are you using? A laptop or a computer?
    • Its a desktop, i listed the components in the original post.
    • Do you have an external speaker?From which device does the sound come out from? From the TV or from the device?
    • I listed the outputs in the original post. The issue exists on all outputs and exists on the tv speakers, surround sound speakers, and headset.
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • I have listed the troubleshooting steps that i can remember in the original post.

robert.r.hood, Aug 11, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Adding external speakers

Depending on the built in sound device on the MB. Some support 2.1/5.1/7.1 and also optical audio out. Just plug in the cable that comes with the speaker to it then switch the sound output for the speaker.
    1. Sound input to speakers
    2. Some high end speakers support digital sound then you would use an optical cable.
    3. Sound input to TV using HDMI cable

External webcam speakers not detected in output sound [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 11, 2021
  4. External webcam speakers not detected in output sound

No sound from external speakers

Hi,

It can be an outdated or faulty driver that is causing your external speaker not to work. For us to provide the appropriate solution to your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the external speaker detected in the Device Manager?
    • Is there any error messages that you are getting?
    • Have you tried connecting the speaker to another device?

You can visit this
    link
    on how to update drivers in Windows 10. If the error still occurs, we also suggest that you download the troubleshooter and run it from this link: Fix
    sound problems

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

External webcam speakers not detected in output sound

1. External webcam speakers not detected in output sound - Similar Threads - External webcam speakers

2. Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...: I recently bought and installed a Logitech c930e Webcam. I am running Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise 10.0.22621 Build 22621 on a Lenovo laptop. I have ensured as of this morning, my system updates are all complete and up to date.The driver is Microsoft. date= 10/19/2023,...
  3. Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...: I recently bought and installed a Logitech c930e Webcam. I am running Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise 10.0.22621 Build 22621 on a Lenovo laptop. I have ensured as of this morning, my system updates are all complete and up to date.The driver is Microsoft. date= 10/19/2023,...
  4. Computer not detecting external speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not detecting external speakers: Hello, this is kind of urgent, but I have a pair of Altec Lansing XT1 speakers that suddenly stopped working today. I put my PC to sleep for about 2 hours before waking it up to suddenly find my speakers not producing any playback. I tried to left click the speaker icon that...
  5. Speakers not detected, no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers not detected, no sound: I recently noticed that I cannot use speakers as they are not detected in Sound or Realtek HD Audio Manager when I plug them into any of the back panel outputs. My headphones work fine, both front panel and back. Speakers work when plugged into the headphones out socket. I...
  6. no sound external speakers

no sound external speakers: Hiall Gary here, No sound on speakers they work, have checked everywhere volume not muted, troubleshoot says unplugged its not, have uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing any suggestions. Was working week ago stopped for about 5 hours then was working couple days later...
  7. Webcam and external speakers not working

Webcam and external speakers not working: I upgraded a Windows 7 computer to Windows 10 in January. Since then my speakers and Creative webcam have not worked. Do I need new drivers or new hardware and how do I determine?...
  8. Microphone detected but no output of sound

Microphone detected but no output of sound: Hey, I'm out of ideas. I have an XLR condenser microphone that connects to a preamp that then connects to my PC via USB. Windows sees the device, I've reinstall drivers, the latest Windows update, and all of the normal things I can think of. The premap shows that my...
  9. Sound in external speakers

Sound in external speakers: My external speakers will suddenly not work. Last time that happened they said in the store that the speakers was set up to the NVIDA gforce graphics Card. But I dit not make any changes. To day it happened again. There is suddenly no sound coming out of the speakers......
  10. External speakers are not detected properly

External speakers are not detected properly: Hello. I have an Asus UX31LA laptop, on which I just did a fresh install of windows 10. I have all the latest drivers from Asus. The problem is that the external usb speakers are not detected properly. The sound is coming out just fine and the Smart Audio software detects...