Windows 10: Extinct Gmail Tracker

Discus and support Extinct Gmail Tracker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I somehow acquired a very useful gmail tracker which gave a file of who had opened y emails, when tc One day it was no longer there and I miss it. Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryCritchley, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Extinct Gmail Tracker

I somehow acquired a very useful gmail tracker which gave a file of who had opened y emails, when tc One day it was no longer there and I miss it. Its a while back but the link below has a picture of it. It is vastly superior to all the others I looked at. Quote from my request to some forum a year or more ago.

'My file on imgur is called 2RgAWMI but God knows how an external person gets to read it. '

Terry Critchley

:)

TerryCritchley, Mar 26, 2020
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Extinct Gmail Tracker [​IMG]

Extinct Gmail Tracker [​IMG]

weybrew, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Sports TRacker

Sorry, I cannot answer your question directly, but I have sucessfully installed Sports Tracker on a 5800XM and I notice that this model is not on the list from your link either.

I guess I must just have used a version from another touch screen model, so I suggest that you try a version that runs the same version of OS as your phone.

tangerine---01, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

Extinct Gmail Tracker

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Extinct Gmail Tracker

1. Extinct Gmail Tracker - Similar Threads - Extinct Gmail Tracker

2. Tracker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracker: I'm an Edge user. I went to settings and saw that I had about 189 trackers. About 9/10th of the trackers that has been found where from "nts . mpn . com"What is nts . mpn . com ? Thanks....
  3. Tracker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracker: I'm an Edge user. I went to settings and saw that I had about 189 trackers. About 9/10th of the trackers that has been found where from "nts . mpn . com"What is nts . mpn . com ? Thanks....
  4. Geo Tracker for sportbooks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Geo Tracker for sportbooks: I cannot get my new HP laptop to work with any of the sportbooks that require knowing my location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geo-tracker-for-sportbooks/f9fa74c3-aa25-47b8-b31c-c3fe9943eb50
  5. LastPass and Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    LastPass and Trackers: Below story only mentions mobile Android devices, but for information. LastPass' slate of web trackers is in the spotlight after a security researcher recommended switching away from the password manager based on the findings of a well-known privacy advocacy app. The...
  6. Tracker blocker. Is there one?

in Browsers and Email
    Tracker blocker. Is there one?: Doesanyone know what happened to the Chrome extension that I believe waseither called Do Not Track, or Do Not Track Me? I used to have itand I think it was shown as a D symbol and showed the number oftrackers that were blocked whenever I went to a website. But Irecently...
  7. Spending Tracker

Spending Tracker: Besteding Tracker Pro-upgrade Ik heb de Spending Tracker Pro-upgrade-app gekocht. Het wordt weergegeven in mijn aankoopgeschiedenis in mijn account, maar ik kan het niet vinden om het te downloaden en op mijn computer te installeren. Hoe download en installeer ik het. Ik...
  8. Too Many Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    Too Many Trackers: Hi, I run the latest version of CCleaner at the end of each day and CCleaner typically finds between 1000 and 2500 trackers...each day! I am using Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, all updates are done, I just changed my browser from Opera to Firefox and set tracker blocking to...
  9. Too Many Trackers

in Windows 10 Support
    Too Many Trackers: Hi, I run the latest version of CCleaner at the end of each day and CCleaner typically finds between 1000 and 2500 trackers...each day! I am using Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, all updates are done, I just changed my browser from Opera to Firefox and set tracker blocking to...
  10. spending tracker

spending tracker: I try to upgrade and it puts UK in the country, I can't change it and doesn't accept zip code. Also will the my iphone app connect with the PC version? Ed Brown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spending-tracker/05441b2c-9116-43c6-bf60-58d429689a56