Windows 10: Extra browsing window

Discus and support Extra browsing window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open windows Explorer I get a small copy of the display in the upper corner. If I close this smaller window the whole display closes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Boris&natasha, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Extra browsing window

When I open windows Explorer I get a small copy of the display in the upper corner. If I close this smaller window the whole display closes

:)

Boris&natasha, Nov 24, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Extra browsing window

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Extra browsing window

1. Extra browsing window - Similar Threads - Extra browsing window

2. Extra tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra tabs: This is my problem. As I move from one site to another a little box pops up above the url bar and they just go up one after the other . This just started to happen about 2 or 3 weeks ago and never had it before. Does this make sence to anyone and if so can i be helped...
  3. Extra Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra Security?: I recently purchased a new Dell computer with Windows 11 home version. I purchased McAfee. The more I read about Windows 11 security I am believe I do not need another security system. Am I right in about another security system is not needed? Thank youTom 71...
  4. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  5. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  6. Browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browsing: Can my child view my browsing history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browsing/99d4cfd5-b6bd-40a5-873f-e7673d15746a"
  7. extra memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extra memory: How do I use a flash drive to add more memory to my computer? My ssd drive is full. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extra-memory/a617e6d9-74f4-40b2-b111-e65f6eeb87ed"
  8. extra drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    extra drives: extra drives showing when I double click my computer I have tried this NOTE: If you are using 64-bit edition of Windows 10, you may notice that the drive icon is still present in "Browse" dialog box such as Save, Save as or Open in some 3rd party 32-bit programs. To remove...
  9. Extra Partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extra Partition: I think I have an extra partition. Can I remove it? [img] The 500MB is the recovery partition from my Win 10 UPGRADE install, BUT now it's marked as a primary partition. Because I reinstalled Win 10 through Windows, not clean install, and got the 450MB partition which...
  10. Extra partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extra partitions: In ADMIN TOOLS|COMPUTER MGMT|DISK MGMT the following are listed... C: 952 GB "healthy recovery partition" 450 MB (the box is shaded) "healthy recovery partition" 449 MB D: 909 GB How can I get rid of the recovery partitions (or at least one, if the other is...