Windows 10: Extra charges for using MS games?

Discus and support Extra charges for using MS games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Am I charged extra for playing the Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong games already installed on my laptop or is it covered by my broadband payment?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by annharrislock, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Extra charges for using MS games?

Am I charged extra for playing the Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong games already installed on my laptop or is it covered by my broadband payment?

:)

annharrislock, Aug 10, 2018

2. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Aug 10, 2018
  4. mamadc Win User

Extra charges for using MS games?

EXTRA CHARGE

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

RESPECTED SIR,

I DID PURCHASE AN APPLICATION `NIGHT LIGHT PRO ` VERSION 1.0.4 FOR THE SUM OF 1 EURO. FOR MY NOKIA N8 FROM OVI STORE.I WAS SURPRISE TO KNOW THAT AN EXTRA 1POUND STERLING WAS EQUALLY CHARGED FOR THE SAME. MAY I KNOW WHY ?

CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN TO ME ON WHAT BASIS I AM BEING CHARGE FOR THAT EXTRA SUM.

WAITING FOR AN ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

THANK YOU.

mamadc, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Extra charges for using MS games?

1. Extra charges for using MS games? - Similar Threads - Extra charges using

2. MS blocking battery charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS blocking battery charging: When I first bought my HP laptop, my battery would not charge, apparently because of some glitch associated with my MS settings or account. I can't recall how the MS rep fixed this. Anyone run into this, and if so, do you know the fix?...
  3. MS Games. MS Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Games. MS Solitaire: I want the ads to stop. I paid the required fee, and yet the continue. So I want my money back and I'll just dump the game. Do I need to turn something on, off? do I need to uninstall and reinstall the game? There is no hints as what to do....
  4. Charging while Using it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charging while Using it: Greetings I just have a question, If I could use my laptop Acer Aspire 3 for online classes 7:45 a.m - 2:00 p.m while charging it? I'm afraid that my laptop is heating while I charge it...
  5. Microsoft store extra charged me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store extra charged me: Hi all, I am from Hong Kong, I want to finish a in app purchase through Microsoft store, the purchase has not successfully, but the store charges me twice, can anyone help? I tried to contact Microsoft support, but they aren't replying, keep getting "Please visit the...
  6. Gaming Mouse/Laptop extra keys.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming Mouse/Laptop extra keys.: Hello folks, i have had these Trust brand gaming mouse and keyboard duo for a while. they come with a total of 17 extra keys between them, 5 on the keyboard, and 12 on the mouse. Is there any way i can get Windows to use them for extra functions? i.e. have windows reconize...
  7. About getting extra gb that is used

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About getting extra gb that is used: can we get used gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-getting-extra-gb-that-is-used/fcf07d5f-1299-44b1-a044-36a7391673b6
  8. Charging While gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charging While gaming: Hello, I was wondering If I could charge my hp laptop while playing games just so I can increase my fps frame rate or would that just damage my laptop battery over the long term....
  9. Using MS account on a local account for games..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Using MS account on a local account for games..: I have a laptop and there are two users created......one (A) with admin status and a MS account. The other is (B) with a local account credentials. B has no MS account. Can I install games from Windows store on B's login account using my MS account? ...and perhaps some...
  10. With Stephen Elop being put in charge of MS games and hardware...

in Windows 10 Support
    With Stephen Elop being put in charge of MS games and hardware...: Stephen Elop may not be Microsoft's new CEO, but the former head of Nokia is not going unrewarded for bringing the phone manufacturer into the Microsoft fold. According to an internal memo, Elop will replace Julie Larson-Green as the head of Microsoft's Devices and Studios...