Extra charges for using MS games?

Discus and support Extra charges for using MS games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Am I charged extra for playing the Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong games already installed on my laptop or is it covered by my broadband payment?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by annharrislock, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:12 AM.

1. annharrislock Win User

Am I charged extra for playing the Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong games already installed on my laptop or is it covered by my broadband payment?

:)

annharrislock, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:12 AM
  2. Likhitha V Win User

MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

4. mamadc Win User

EXTRA CHARGE

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

RESPECTED SIR,

I DID PURCHASE AN APPLICATION `NIGHT LIGHT PRO ` VERSION 1.0.4 FOR THE SUM OF 1 EURO. FOR MY NOKIA N8 FROM OVI STORE.I WAS SURPRISE TO KNOW THAT AN EXTRA 1POUND STERLING WAS EQUALLY CHARGED FOR THE SAME. MAY I KNOW WHY ?

CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN TO ME ON WHAT BASIS I AM BEING CHARGE FOR THAT EXTRA SUM.

WAITING FOR AN ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

THANK YOU.

Thema:

1. Extra charges for using MS games? - Similar Threads - Extra charges using

2. MS Asks to connect to Proxy- My Office does not use Proxy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Asks to connect to Proxy- My Office does not use Proxy: This is a recent change- maybe because of updates? It asks me to connect with a proxy- but in my office we have no proxy connection. I can not find where to change the setting anywhere. When I try ti use FF for a intranet site, FF also asks me a loggin to proxy. 1 Now I...
  3. OneDrive referral link not giving extra storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive referral link not giving extra storage?: Hello, I understand that if someone makes a OneDrive account through a referral link, you'd both receive 500mb extra storage for your OneDrive account. I have sent my referral link to a friend and she made a new OneDrive account through that link but we both haven't...
  4. coverage on a used computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    coverage on a used computer: I was given a used tablet pc with win 10. I would like to know if Microsoft offers some type of coverage plan I could purchase for protection.. I am running Windows Defender but I continue to get hacked. I have found Json on some of the files left on my pc. This is some...
  5. extra large photo icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    extra large photo icons too small: Hello. The "extra large" photo icons used to be quite large....now, they are barely larger than the "large" photo icon size. I have read multiple blogs/discussions about this issue, but have not seen any resolutions. Does anyone know how to make the extra large icons...
  6. Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home: I bought a new PC with a Windows 10 Home OEM license. My old PC died, but it had a transferrable Windows 10 Pro license whose product key I had printed out before it died. Both Windows copies are linked to my Microsoft account. I would like to upgrade my new PC to Windows...
  7. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...
  8. Install Windows 10 on UEFI mode using Linux PXE server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on UEFI mode using Linux PXE server: Hi, I need to install Windows 10 on my client machine in UEFI mode using Linux PXE server. Can anyone please provide me some insights for the same. I am able to perform the same in UEFI mode exactly the same way as shown in the given link: Install Windows 7’ over ‘PXE...
  9. Battery not charging, even when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not charging, even when plugged in.: Hi! My HP laptop for the last two years won't charge. Originally I thought it was a simply faulty power cord. But after switching it out, my computer would still be plugged in, start charging, and then stop suddenly, only to start up again at a random time. I removed my...
  10. Backup files without using single file image or keeping older copies?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup files without using single file image or keeping older copies?: I want to be able to backup files and folders onto an external drive without them being combined into some sort of Windows image file, like Backup and Restore Windows 7 feature does. The File History backup does what I want, but I don't want to keep previous versions of...