Windows 10: Extra locksscreen?

Discus and support Extra locksscreen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a way to add an extra lockscreen? I have a remote Pc set up on my Android TV, and I live with some students and don’t want them to be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jjay0258, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Extra locksscreen?

Hi, Is there a way to add an extra lockscreen? I have a remote Pc set up on my Android TV, and I live with some students and don’t want them to be able to access it. I just need something that locks or hides my desktop until you enter a password, because the remote app logs me in automatically. Thanks!

submitted by /u/jjay0258
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jjay0258, Apr 11, 2021

2. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 11, 2021
  3. JCherner Win User
    File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Extra locksscreen?

extras+info update (1.11.4.101) in Nokia Lumia 820 Failed

At least suggest the steps to rollback the update from phone...

sagarpatil_025, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Extra locksscreen?

1. Extra locksscreen? - Similar Threads - Extra locksscreen

2. Keyboard typing extra letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing extra letters: I've got a Lenovo e300 2nd gen running on Windows 10 Pro Education. An entire section of the keyboard is malfunctioning. When I press the 8 key in the top row, it types 13247890. When I push the i key, it types qewruiop. When I push the k key, it types adsfjkl;\. You'll...
  3. Upgrading W10 Pro 1909 to 20H2 creates an extra partition on my SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading W10 Pro 1909 to 20H2 creates an extra partition on my SSD: Just upgraded my ThinkPad T450s from 1909 to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) allowing Windows to do its own thing through Windows Update - no major problems, just typical niggles. However, I seem to have an extra partition on my 1 TB Crucial SSD I've created images...
  4. Extra Admin Account - Can't disable or remove.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extra Admin Account - Can't disable or remove.: Does anyone know how to remove an additional admin account? I tried but it's not working. I created it with a powershell command, I needed to do so apparently in order to remove some bloatware. I'm assuming that's why the admin account is there, I didn't have one before. I...
  5. How can I allow extra time on the screen, not extra time from time of allowance?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I allow extra time on the screen, not extra time from time of allowance?: How can I allow extra time on the screen, not extra time from time of allowance? E.g.Currently this happens:5pm I allow 1 hour extra screen time. My child doesn't go back on the laptop until 5:30pm. At 6pm screen time runs out. He has only actually been given an extra 30...
  6. Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021: I think they sure should! It’s not a matter of if they need to start offering a 3 TB plan for everyone to stay competitive, it’s when. Dropbox might offer, or maybe even raise Dropbox Pro from 3 TB to 4 TB in the next 72 full months as tech gets better!...
  7. Bug: File Explorer is not showing "extra large icons"

Bug: File Explorer is not showing "extra large icons": In File Explorer, the “Extra large icons” setting isnot working with a Dell XPS 15, Windows 10, 3840 x 2400. It displays icons in the same size as “Large icons.” It increases thespace around each icon but does not increase the icon size. If I move File Explorer to a 25”...
  8. Extra Mouse Button Opens File Explorer (Win 10 Home)

Extra Mouse Button Opens File Explorer (Win 10 Home): Hi everyone, (MSI Clutch 08 Gaming Mouse) I got my new gaming mouse today and the software that came with the mouse doesn't have button configuration. By default, Mouse 4 opens File Explorer. However, I cannot find a way to unbind that function nor change it in Windows 10...
  9. How can I prevent the extra columns of details from appearing in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I prevent the extra columns of details from appearing in File Explorer?: I'm not exactly sure what they're called. Some examples of them are "#" and "Date Modified" and "File Type" and "Album." I don't really want these, since it makes the file name (the only important part to me) get cut off. I know that I can right click and hide them that way,...
  10. Extra character now inserted after KB500802

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extra character now inserted after KB500802: After the upgrade KB500802 every time I enter data into a field, an excel cell or a browser search a "-" gets inserted as the first character. It's driving me nuts - any ideas?...