Windows 10: extra mouse cursor on screen

Discus and support extra mouse cursor on screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday an extra fixed mouse cursor appeared in about the center of the screen. The regular cursor the moves with the mouse shows up blinking when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gramps & Nana, Feb 13, 2020.

1. extra mouse cursor on screen

Yesterday an extra fixed mouse cursor appeared in about the center of the screen. The regular cursor the moves with the mouse shows up blinking when the mouse moves and then disappears. Sometimes I can click to select items and sometimes not. I have pursued solutions through the HP Support Assistant and HP online support without success. I use a wireless Logitech mouse. I have tried another mouse and this does not help even if rebooted. I have worked through the various mouse setting in Windows. I know I have been getting a lot of Windows updates recently and don't know if the problem may relate to an update. Suggestions?

:)

Gramps & Nana, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

extra mouse cursor on screen [​IMG]

extra mouse cursor on screen [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Feb 13, 2020
  4. extra mouse cursor on screen

Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

extra mouse cursor on screen

1. extra mouse cursor on screen - Similar Threads - extra mouse cursor

2. Wrong mouse cursor on another screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong mouse cursor on another screens: Hello, today I woke up my laptop from hybernation. I have laptop + two another monitors. On laptop is everything ok, on monitor 1 is mouse cursor always "arrow" - even I hover link in browser, where it should be pointer cursor. On monitor 2 is cursor "loading" in all...
  3. Wrong mouse cursor on another screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong mouse cursor on another screens: Hello, today I woke up my laptop from hybernation. I have laptop + two another monitors. On laptop is everything ok, on monitor 1 is mouse cursor always "arrow" - even I hover link in browser, where it should be pointer cursor. On monitor 2 is cursor "loading" in all...
  4. Wrong mouse cursor on another screens

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Creepy box with extra cursor??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creepy box with extra cursor??: [ATTACH] So all of a sudden for the last days a square box appears on top left corner of my (Lenovo Yoga) laptop screen. The square has a mouse cursor that flickers when I move the mouse, but my mouse works separately, so looks like there are two cursors on the screen....
  6. Black screen with only the cursor mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with only the cursor mouse: I had windows 10 on my computer but today I installed Windows 7 and the desktop crashed and didn't even load the icons, so I tried to start in safe mode and it got worse because now only a black screen appears with the mouse pointer after "starting windows" appears, help me...
  7. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  8. Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: My mouse cursor suddenly froze in the corner of my screen after closing a game, i restarted my computer and ive also googled alot and reinstalled drivers and so far nothing has worked im using a m65 pro corsair mouse and i cant buy a new one so thats a no go, also im on a...
  9. black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with mouse cursor: how can I fix black screen with mouse cursor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-mouse-cursor/1bf545a7-be98-4c0f-b9b5-d3432942393e
  10. A black screen with the mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    A black screen with the mouse cursor: I tried to press F8 frequently during the start up to enter the safe mode with cmd, but seems that windows ignores my pressings. i made a bootable flash drive and wrote a command to enter the safe mode. but when it enters the windows, i can hear that welcoming tone of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. extra mouse pointer on screen

2. extra mouse on screen

3. extra mouse cursor