Windows 10: Extra office installers showing in add/remove

Discus and support Extra office installers showing in add/remove in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi I noticed these as installed products on my Windows 10 PC, in addition to the normal Office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/buzurk, Apr 4, 2020.

1. /u/buzurk Win User

Extra office installers showing in add/remove

Extra office installers showing in add/remove jbWnmx_lzulHamub3EgsH41XVlmr2dzyB7QX1Wduifw.jpg

Hi

I noticed these as installed products on my Windows 10 PC, in addition to the normal Office 365

https://preview.redd.it/eu4qn51d3xq...bp&s=9687a67ba4419b42dddbe14fde3fa895432a438f

Ive never seen these as separate installers before, is this normal, my other Win10 PC does not seem to have it, if i go to remove one i get this

https://preview.redd.it/mw0ml6m94xq...bp&s=9b7533dff1abcf2d6c1a40a526ff43b5ae28154f

submitted by /u/buzurk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/buzurk, Apr 4, 2020

2. Help With Office 2013 Install

Use the windows installer clean-up proggy, see if it's listed, and remove it if so.

TheGuruStud, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Extra office installers showing in add/remove

Can't remove pinned office applications

My laptop is a Dell Precision 7510, running Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprice 64bit (10.0.15063 Build 15063) and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (1701 Build 7766.2092).

My problem is, that beside some useful apps on my taskbar, office has also pinned Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I would like to remove these 3 pinned apps. When unpinning them, they actually disappear, but after next restart (or restart of explorer.exe) they reaper as if nothing had happened.

I have tried following this "guide":
    Can't unpin a program from the taskbar

I have seen the above suggestion posted on several sites, but unfortunately it doesn't help in my case.

When executing the script (or preforming the steps manually) all is removed, but after explorer.exe restart below icons always reaper:

• File Explorer
    • Internet Explorer
    • Outlook 2016
    • PowerPoint 2016
    • Word 2016
    • Excel 2016

Other apps pinned at the time is removed as intended.

Does anyone have a suggestion to how I can remove these unwanted office apps from my taskbar? And why do above list or apps reapear after deleting them from both the %APPDATA% folder and REGEDIT?

Thanks in advance.

Henrik Nielsen, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Extra office installers showing in add/remove

1. Extra office installers showing in add/remove - Similar Threads - Extra office installers

2. Mouse intermittently adds an extra click!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse intermittently adds an extra click!: Hello, I have an intermittent mouse problem: when I left- or right-click the mouse sometimes adds an extra left click upon release of the button. For example, I left-click on a menu item and it turns into a double-click. This creates chaos. The misbehavior will happen for 4...
  3. Mouse intermittently adds an extra click!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse intermittently adds an extra click!: Hello, I have an intermittent mouse problem: when I left- or right-click the mouse sometimes adds an extra left click upon release of the button. For example, I left-click on a menu item and it turns into a double-click. This creates chaos. The misbehavior will happen for 4...
  4. Can't remove extra languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove extra languages: Below might be confusing to understand, but PowerShell claims I only have 2 keyboard layouts and so does Windows settings although the 'keyboard switcher' claims to have 4 languages, 2 of which I do not want. Does anyone have advice to remove these extra languages? I have...
  5. add microsoft office

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    add microsoft office: how do I add microsoft office to Kindle? Tried the address I use to transfer docs and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-microsoft-office/8f36c643-8fc4-41a5-a218-e342eef3ad56
  6. Remove extra "Administrator" account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove extra "Administrator" account: I sent my laptop into the shop I bought it from to get it fixed when the Wi-Fi stopped working. The issue is fine now, but when I received it back, I noticed there was an extra account named "Administrator". They probably did this so they could test my laptop without...
  7. Remove extra language options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove extra language options: [ATTACH] Objective: I want to remove the additional languages or keyboards (I exactly dont know which is it). Explanation: So, when I press Windows + space, I see 4 options (see screenshot # 1). I want to use only 1 (English Canada) and 3 (Marathi Microsoft Indic). Option...
  8. How to Remove Extra Languages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove Extra Languages?: So I had these language packages that were installed by mistake, and after deleting 'em they still pop up and work as usual for the keyboard. I can't find a way to delete or turn them off. Please, help. [ATTACH][ATTACH] EDIT: I found solution myself, gonna leave...
  9. how to add extra speakers to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to add extra speakers to computer: how can I get more than one set of speakers added to computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-extra-speakers-to-computer/2cabb6a9-d0e5-4eac-a241-24a1048b1790
  10. Extra User showing, cannot remove

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extra User showing, cannot remove: [ATTACH] Basically, this extra account has the same email address as the main account on my computer, but it's distinct and it won't let me remove it. How can I delete this account? I've tried netplwiz, which did remove it from there, but it still shows here as an account...