Windows 10: Extra storage

Discus and support Extra storage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to add extra storage to my Surface Pro 3. I have 128gb on my HDD and would like to add at least another 64gb. Would I be better with an SD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RogerB, Sep 1, 2015.

1. RogerB Win User

Extra storage

I want to add extra storage to my Surface Pro 3. I have 128gb on my HDD and would like to add at least another 64gb.

Would I be better with an SD card or Flash Drive?

:)

RogerB, Sep 1, 2015

2. Onedrive

My one drive storage is full and I want to expand it. For that I shared link with my friends go get extra storage of 0.5Gb but after the sign up to one drive with my link, I or they are not getting any extra storage.

DurgeshAde, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Bill M87 Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade Error Code: 80073B92-20009

So it is important to disconnect power cables from the additional drives as well? I have 3 extra drives in my pc, 1 was the original drive but was formatted removing Windows and is used for a storage drive now as are the other 2 extras.

I upgraded my wife's machine yesterday with an extra drive connected but it has always been a storage drive and never had the operating system on it. No problems and didn't have to disconnect the extra drive.

Bill M87, Sep 1, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Extra storage

I would use an SD card. The slot is built in so the card is always there. That would leave the USB port free for more temporary needs.

NavyLCDR, Sep 1, 2015
  5. RogerB Win User
    Thanks.

RogerB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Extra storage

1. Extra storage - Similar Threads - Extra storage

2. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  3. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  4. Purchased extra storage for One Drive but additional storage is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased extra storage for One Drive but additional storage is not showing up.: I have two Microsoft subscriptions - one at $19.99/yr, and one at $1.99/mo for additional One Drive storage. One Drive does not show additional storage, and I am almost at my limit. Reviewed previous responses to this issue which were not helpful....
  5. Purchased extra storage for One Drive but additional storage is not showing up.

Purchased extra storage for One Drive but additional storage is not showing up.: I have two Microsoft subscriptions - one at $19.99/yr, and one at $1.99/mo for additional One Drive storage. One Drive does not show additional storage, and I am almost at my limit. Reviewed previous responses to this issue which were not helpful....
  6. Purchased extra storage for One Drive but additional storage is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I can't receive or send emails and I paid $2.99 three days ago for basic extra storage and...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't receive or send emails and I paid $2.99 three days ago for basic extra storage and...: Can't send or receive emails, already paid $2.99 for basic extra space and still freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-or-send-emails-and-i-paid-299-three/06178f0b-4cd5-4bb4-954c-e49686f31a26
  8. I can't receive or send emails and I paid $2.99 three days ago for basic extra storage and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't receive or send emails and I paid $2.99 three days ago for basic extra storage and...: Can't send or receive emails, already paid $2.99 for basic extra space and still freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-or-send-emails-and-i-paid-299-three/06178f0b-4cd5-4bb4-954c-e49686f31a26
  9. I can't receive or send emails and I paid $2.99 three days ago for basic extra storage and...

10. Just installed a used hard drive into my system for extra storage, concerned about...

Just installed a used hard drive into my system for extra storage, concerned about...: I just installed a old 2TB hard drive from my old system into my new one. The reason I initially stopped using it was because after a reset, the computer would ask me to sign in but after signing in, it wouldn't find my profile data kind of locking in a way I couldn't fix. So...