Windows 10: Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar

Discus and support Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All, When I use the remote desktop with my laptop docked into my monitors, an extra taskbar appears on one monitor; see the attachment for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NotADoctor, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar

Hello All,

When I use the remote desktop with my laptop docked into my monitors, an extra taskbar appears on one monitor; see the attachment for a screenshot. The problem only exists when I'm docked.

Has anyone ever experienced this before and possibly know how to solve it?

Thank you!

Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar [​IMG]

:)

NotADoctor, Aug 13, 2019

2. Extra language bar appearing in taskbar

I often switch between languages while typing, so I always set the language bar to be visible and floating on the desktop. This makes it more convenient to change language options while working, and saves space on the taskbar. But recently an extra language bar has appeared in the taskbar:

This wastes space on the taskbar. I would rather use that space to display other things. I only want the floating language bar, but I can't find settings anywhere to remove the taskbar langage display.
    If I minimize the floating language bar, I end up with both language bars on the taskbar:

Any suggestions?

This is Windows 10 64-bit. I just installed Cumulative Update 1803, but this problem has existed for at least a few weeks.

ChochoYubi, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Extra language bar appearing in taskbar

Right click Taskbar, select Taskbar settings. Under Notification area, select Turn system icons on or off:

Turn off Input indicator:

4. Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar

1. Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar - Similar Threads - Extra taskbar appears

2. Program appears on the task bar but not on the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program appears on the task bar but not on the screen.: I have program Voice Metter Banana and it used to work but one day it stop showing when i click on it on task bar. I searched forums and find some tips like maybe its 1px*1px so i should try to maximize the window but this program does not support this feature could any...
  3. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  4. Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10

Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10: Icons in task bar are not appearing completely, help me how can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons-are-appearing-properly-windows-10/95dcda34-d1a6-49a7-a110-d85629cd4210
  5. Extra task bar icons

Extra task bar icons: Acer F5-571 This laptop does not have a tiny green light indicating that HDD is doing something. Difficult to know what's going on, if at all and if the comp is idle. Also no icon on taskbar indicating if the wifi-internet is working except the standard dish like solid...
  6. Extra bars at the top of Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extra bars at the top of Edge: The bar says " To see favorites here, select …….." How can I get rid of this extra bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/extra-bars-at-the-top-of-edge/30d129f0-a44f-4b8a-a120-fb2fb881ae2b
  7. I can not get my task bar to appear on the side of my desk top

I can not get my task bar to appear on the side of my desk top: How do I get my task bar/tool bar to reappear at the side of my desk top..it has completely disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/i-can-not-get-my-task-bar-to-appear-on-the-side-of/8558c54a-ff75-4c6c-85a1-ddd41d30e507
  8. Force an application do no appear in task bar

Force an application do no appear in task bar: Hello there, I use a program that send email by mapi by remoteapp. Unfortunatly it require to have outlook opened in remoteapp to to send email. I dont want user to be able to play with the outlook that I open with remoteapp as they already have oulook in theyr computer...
  9. Extra language bar appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra language bar appearing in taskbar: I often switch between languages while typing, so I always set the language bar to be visible and floating on the desktop. This makes it more convenient to change language options while working, and saves space on the taskbar. But recently an extra language bar has appeared...
  10. icons on the right of the task bar not working

in Windows 10 Support
    icons on the right of the task bar not working: hi, i have run into a small issue were the icons on the taskbar such as, wifi, battery, sound, and action center will not do anything when clicked, when i click the time it wont open the calendar, if i right click sound and battery i can open it that way but when i right...