Windows 10: Extra user profile labeled "John"

Discus and support Extra user profile labeled "John" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A separate user profile labeled "John" has shown up on my laptop. I have tried removing it and it seems to be gone but then comes back later. If I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TapiocaTea, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Extra user profile labeled "John"

A separate user profile labeled "John" has shown up on my laptop. I have tried removing it and it seems to be gone but then comes back later. If I click on it, it seems to be a new blank-slate profile, but I am still concerned some sort of spyware may be on my laptop of course, seems like they would make it a bit less obvious. ; Anyone know what is going on? Thanks!

:)

TapiocaTea, Aug 27, 2020

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Extra user profile labeled "John"

profile user comes back after deleted

A local user profile "John" continues to appear on the list of potential users on my PC with windows 10. I continue to go to the settings and remove the profile but it keeps returning. How do I get rid of it? I ran a security scan two days and no threats
    were discovered. I am running another one now and again no threats but it isn't quite finished. Any suggestions??

AimeeYounkin, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Extra user profile labeled "John"

1. Extra user profile labeled "John" - Similar Threads - Extra user profile

2. User profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile: dear sir or madam , how can i change my user accout name in such that changing required in local disc C in user name as in configered profilr properties pl help needful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile/12e443dc-ccd1-4cfb-ae77-e666e8456450
  3. user profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    user profile: sometimes when i turn on my laptop windows10 i get user profile service service failed to log in. if i power down and power back up it will start up some times normal and some times in safe mode....
  4. User Profiles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Profiles: Hi, I just purchased Flight Sim. Unfortunately I am unable to download on to my PC. I am logged in under an old Outlook email on my PC, but I purchased Flight Sim on a new Profile and email in Outlook. As a result I can't install the game. How do I get the game from ready...
  5. how to delete an extra user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to delete an extra user: Geek squad reinstalled my windows 10. they created a user account that I no longer want...how do I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-extra-user/5f30b9e1-8ebc-4cf5-8a09-5a00c2b30bed
  6. User profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    User profiles: I know that user profiles can get corrupted so if i cloned my drive before anything got corrupted would that make it so that in the future if anything was to get corrupted i could just go back to the old drive and my profile be fine?...
  7. user profile

user profile: I had a new hard drive in my computer. When the technician reloaded MS, Windows 10, etc., he kept all the right account information, including my profile picture, but despite the account being in my name, he put my husband's name under my picture on that opening screen. I...
  8. User Profile

User Profile: Hi I am using a stand alone Windows 10 PC and trying to manage the C:\ drive size. My profile is set as Local but I have 43gb of data in the C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\roaming directory but only 8gb in the C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\local directory. What type of profile is the...
  9. User Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile: How do you fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 10? Windows Fax and Scan would not fax following an update. I got an error message: “The RPC server is unavailable in Windows 10” On the Services window, I found the items DCOM Server Process Launcher, Remote Procedure...
  10. Extra User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Extra User: I have recently installed Windows 10 home 64 on my computer. When I open C:\users I find there are two, but when I go to CP User Accounts it shows only one. The extra user is causing minor issues when installing programs and I would like to delete it but if it doesn't show up...