Windows 10: Extra Windows - Should I do anything with it?

Discus and support Extra Windows - Should I do anything with it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an unusual system starting with qqqqqq. It would be nice to delete it or at least give it the correct name, but I cannot change it, and am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jim8080, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Jim8080 Win User

Extra Windows - Should I do anything with it?

I have an unusual system starting with qqqqqq. It would be nice to delete it or at least give it the correct name, but I cannot change it, and am not sure what it replaces.
    note the qqqq..."folder". Looking it with different browsers:

Using Windows Explorer

Extra Windows - Should I do anything with it? [​IMG]

and further down

Using Directory Opus, roughly an aftermarked Windows Explorer
    with many extra features. A very helpful program.

More

Explorer 2 (squared). Another program providing more info than
    Windows Explorer. I have not been able to use many of it's features.

Sorry about the small images.
    Jim

:)

Jim8080, Jul 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Extra Windows - Should I do anything with it? - Similar Threads - Extra Should anything

2. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  3. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  4. What should I do if my Microsoft Store is not letting me do anything on it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What should I do if my Microsoft Store is not letting me do anything on it?: What should I do if my Microsoft Store is not letting me do anything on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-if-my-microsoft-store-is-not/4adcf5c0-941e-43a0-b50d-0ba6d1eb9323
  5. How do I remove an extra license?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I remove an extra license?: [img] Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. I have Microsoft 365 Home installed. Outlook has several personal accounts set up. I tried to set up a work account in Outlook by clicking File > Add Account. It asked for the email address and...
  6. What should I do with two old extra hard disk drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What should I do with two old extra hard disk drives: I have two HDDs that i am pretty sure are both sata 3 and they were both taken out of laptops. So i went onto amazon to buy two enclosures for them. My current setupthey havent arrived yet is a kingston a400 sata 3 250gb ssd, 2x intel celeron 1017u 1.6mhz cpus,8 gb ram2x 4,...
  7. My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer can't download anything, what should I do?: I have never had a complaint with my computer until now. As a student, I need Zoom to join my online classes and be monitored during exams. However, I updated my computer yesterday and I have never been able to join a single meeting after that. No matter how many times I...
  8. Is there anything I should do before updating to KB4556799?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anything I should do before updating to KB4556799?: I’ve already copied all of my important documents like photos, save files on games, etc to a USB but is there anything else I should do? submitted by /u/amberjadely [link] [comments]...
  9. Have some extra RAM, anything I can do to speed up my system?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Have some extra RAM, anything I can do to speed up my system?: One of my i-5 SSD laptops has 16GB ram win10 64bit education version. Most of the time only about 25% of the ram is used. I wonder if I can use some of the ram to speed up things. In the old DOS/Atari days I would have a ram disk and copy an entire floppy to the ram disk....
  10. Should I Be Concerned and Extra Cautious

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I Be Concerned and Extra Cautious: I signed up for the Windows 10 Upgrade program and it is clearly time to bite the bullet. I put a good month into sorting out how to move from XP/Pro to Win7/Pro x64. I bought my copy of Win7 (7 Professional Upgrade [Old Version] SKU 882224883443) late in the game and paid...