Windows 10: Extract all only extracts first

Discus and support Extract all only extracts first in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I select multiple zip files, right click and extract all, it only extracts the first file to a file named after it.This worked previously, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gerherawte, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Extract all only extracts first

When I select multiple zip files, right click and extract all, it only extracts the first file to a file named after it.This worked previously, I believe.

:)

gerherawte, Dec 3, 2023
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Extract all only extracts first

Extract GTA 4 cutscenes ?

If memory serves, there really isn't much for in-game videos (ehm, little to extract beyond the logos). All the cutscenes are rendered realtime so your only option is as suggested, record it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Extract all only extracts first

1. Extract all only extracts first - Similar Threads - Extract extracts

2. Multiple monitors cancels Acrobat page extraction when dragging page across multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors cancels Acrobat page extraction when dragging page across multiple...: when dragging pdf pages to extract from inside a PDF document from inside Acrobat to file explorer and it crosses between multiple monitors, it does not work. This use to work just fine. The work around is to move file explorer onto the same monitor as Acrobat to get the page...
  3. Multiple monitors cancels Acrobat page extraction when dragging page across multiple...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitors cancels Acrobat page extraction when dragging page across multiple...: when dragging pdf pages to extract from inside a PDF document from inside Acrobat to file explorer and it crosses between multiple monitors, it does not work. This use to work just fine. The work around is to move file explorer onto the same monitor as Acrobat to get the page...
  4. Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...

Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...: Hello,Recently my surface laptop has stopped turning on. I even got a new charge and nothing works. I am okay with sending it to the support team, however, on the Microsoft page, it says they will send me back my laptop with everything completely wiped. I need to get my files...
  5. Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...: Hello,Recently my surface laptop has stopped turning on. I even got a new charge and nothing works. I am okay with sending it to the support team, however, on the Microsoft page, it says they will send me back my laptop with everything completely wiped. I need to get my files...
  6. Windows cannot install a specific software extracting then crash in 22H2 Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot install a specific software extracting then crash in 22H2 Win 10: I have used DPT-RP1 already for 5 years and it works pretty well. However, two days ago my digital paper app on windows just crashed, I cannot open it any more. Then, I decided to reinstall it, but when I try to install, the window showed Extracting, then jump out the command...
  7. Windows cannot install a specific software extracting then crash in 22H2 Win 10

Windows cannot install a specific software extracting then crash in 22H2 Win 10: I have used DPT-RP1 already for 5 years and it works pretty well. However, two days ago my digital paper app on windows just crashed, I cannot open it any more. Then, I decided to reinstall it, but when I try to install, the window showed Extracting, then jump out the command...
  8. Windows cannot install a specific software extracting then crash in 22H2 Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I extract myself from Microsoft Authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I extract myself from Microsoft Authenticator: I started using Microsoft Authenticator as alternative to a password manager on my Android phone because Authenticator is able to synchromise and make passwords available on my PC. The Android app cannot.However somehow I have become ensared and entangled to such a point...
  10. How do I extract myself from Microsoft Authenticator

How do I extract myself from Microsoft Authenticator: I started using Microsoft Authenticator as alternative to a password manager on my Android phone because Authenticator is able to synchromise and make passwords available on my PC. The Android app cannot.However somehow I have become ensared and entangled to such a point...