Windows 10: Extract all only extracts first

Discus and support Extract all only extracts first in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I select multiple zip files, right click and extract all, it only extracts the first file to a file named after it.This worked previously, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gerherawte, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Extract all only extracts first

When I select multiple zip files, right click and extract all, it only extracts the first file to a file named after it.This worked previously, I believe.

:)

gerherawte, Dec 3, 2023
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Extract all only extracts first

Extract GTA 4 cutscenes ?

If memory serves, there really isn't much for in-game videos (ehm, little to extract beyond the logos). All the cutscenes are rendered realtime so your only option is as suggested, record it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Extract all only extracts first

1. Extract all only extracts first - Similar Threads - Extract extracts

2. how do i get rid of my internal drive showing as a extractable usb?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of my internal drive showing as a extractable usb?: One day my hard drive started showing as a usb and ive tried almost everything to solve it, my sata settings all have hot-plug disabled, all drivers are updated, did the "TreatAsInternalPort" solution, and the CMD commands as well, but nothing gets rid of it.I do have a...
  3. how do i get rid of my internal drive showing as a extractable usb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of my internal drive showing as a extractable usb?: One day my hard drive started showing as a usb and ive tried almost everything to solve it, my sata settings all have hot-plug disabled, all drivers are updated, did the "TreatAsInternalPort" solution, and the CMD commands as well, but nothing gets rid of it.I do have a...
  4. Why am I getting a trace I’d while trying to extract my bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting a trace I’d while trying to extract my bitlocker recovery key?: I can’t turn on my dell laptop because Ian getting an error for my bitlocker recovery key. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-a-trace-id-while-trying-to/2739cd79-1188-4c88-b201-89f51aa78653
  5. Why am I getting a trace I’d while trying to extract my bitlocker recovery key?

Why am I getting a trace I’d while trying to extract my bitlocker recovery key?: I can’t turn on my dell laptop because Ian getting an error for my bitlocker recovery key. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-a-trace-id-while-trying-to/2739cd79-1188-4c88-b201-89f51aa78653
  6. Files not responding when press extract all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files not responding when press extract all: When i try to press the extract all button and then extract after I wait a second it's doesn't do anything and when I press again it say not responding, to be specific the file size is 4,84 GB and I still have 35,3 GB space can someone help?...
  7. Files not responding when press extract all

Files not responding when press extract all: When i try to press the extract all button and then extract after I wait a second it's doesn't do anything and when I press again it say not responding, to be specific the file size is 4,84 GB and I still have 35,3 GB space can someone help?...
  8. Zip extraction error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zip extraction error: I have a zip file that gives me the following error.Now I and, and have, renamed the file so that it can be extracted, but I thought this sort of problem was a thing of the past, not something plaguing Microsoft's flagship OS. Here is a link to the file that gives this error....
  9. Zip extraction error

Zip extraction error: I have a zip file that gives me the following error.Now I and, and have, renamed the file so that it can be extracted, but I thought this sort of problem was a thing of the past, not something plaguing Microsoft's flagship OS. Here is a link to the file that gives this error....
  10. Unable to extract x64 image. Run Coreinfo from a writeable directory. Added on from someone...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to extract x64 image. Run Coreinfo from a writeable directory. Added on from someone...: This was the OG question. I wanted to include my system requirements so I can know for sure if I can do the exact same. '''''''''''''''"I'd be grateful for any advice people might be able to offer on this;I have an old PC with the following spec:Processor IntelR CoreTM...