Windows 10: Extract all only extracts first

Discus and support Extract all only extracts first in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I select multiple zip files, right click and extract all, it only extracts the first file to a file named after it.This worked previously, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gerherawte, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Extract all only extracts first

When I select multiple zip files, right click and extract all, it only extracts the first file to a file named after it.This worked previously, I believe.

:)

gerherawte, Dec 3, 2023
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Extract all only extracts first

Extract GTA 4 cutscenes ?

If memory serves, there really isn't much for in-game videos (ehm, little to extract beyond the logos). All the cutscenes are rendered realtime so your only option is as suggested, record it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Extract all only extracts first

1. Extract all only extracts first - Similar Threads - Extract extracts

2. Hi, When I tried to extract the pfsense app file after download it shows me the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, When I tried to extract the pfsense app file after download it shows me the...: Hi, When I tried to extract the pfsense file after download it shows me the catastrophic failure what shall I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-tried-to-extract-the-pfsense-app-file/62f107c1-06e4-419a-8500-45eb1b84ab2f
  3. Hi, When I tried to extract the pfsense app file after download it shows me the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, When I tried to extract the pfsense app file after download it shows me the...: Hi, When I tried to extract the pfsense file after download it shows me the catastrophic failure what shall I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-tried-to-extract-the-pfsense-app-file/62f107c1-06e4-419a-8500-45eb1b84ab2f
  4. Extracting files is slow going KB speed while my PC can do MB speed but some reason it aint...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extracting files is slow going KB speed while my PC can do MB speed but some reason it aint...: im trying to look through files contain few MB sizes and lots of KB sizes and trying to extract them take me 2 mins breh wouldve be like a sec because i got SSD and HDD speed is over KB speed and is it because not proper compatible hardware?...
  5. Extracting files is slow going KB speed while my PC can do MB speed but some reason it aint...

Extracting files is slow going KB speed while my PC can do MB speed but some reason it aint...: im trying to look through files contain few MB sizes and lots of KB sizes and trying to extract them take me 2 mins breh wouldve be like a sec because i got SSD and HDD speed is over KB speed and is it because not proper compatible hardware?...
  6. What to do if its showing an error while extracting the zip files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if its showing an error while extracting the zip files: I tried downloading and then extracting the zip file but its showing the zip file is invalid. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-its-showing-an-error-while/99e37bcc-ea7e-4068-9e9a-63ad108e2a26
  7. What to do if its showing an error while extracting the zip files

What to do if its showing an error while extracting the zip files: I tried downloading and then extracting the zip file but its showing the zip file is invalid. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-its-showing-an-error-while/99e37bcc-ea7e-4068-9e9a-63ad108e2a26
  8. random error code whenever i try extracting a .rar file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random error code whenever i try extracting a .rar file?: random error code whenever i try extracting a .rar file? i got this but i dont know what it means.i tried extracting it again, and no luck....
  9. random error code whenever i try extracting a .rar file?

random error code whenever i try extracting a .rar file?: random error code whenever i try extracting a .rar file? i got this but i dont know what it means.i tried extracting it again, and no luck....
  10. Extracting multiple 7Z files using the command prompt

Extracting multiple 7Z files using the command prompt: I would like to mass extract files with 7z extension, could the cmd command line could operate to extract ? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extracting-multiple-7z-files-using-the-command/3c570021-d312-40ff-a48f-35b2ffec6f78