Windows 10: extracted too many rar files in desktop

Discus and support extracted too many rar files in desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok so basically i extracted a rar file with my win rar and without noticing i extracted on my desktop now my desktop is completely blank and i also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abhay SinghTL, Dec 14, 2021.

1. extracted too many rar files in desktop

ok so basically i extracted a rar file with my win rar and without noticing i extracted on my desktop now my desktop is completely blank and i also have access to apps and i also don't have any system restore point pls help me or my father will beat me

:)

Abhay SinghTL, Dec 14, 2021
  2. keakar Win User

Trouble extracting Rar files

make sure you are extracting it to the place your looking and not a default rar folder where they all go.

just to be sure, create a new folder on your desktop then drag the rar file onto it and drop it in. then open the "new folder" you created and then select "extract here"

if its not there after that then you have a bad or incomplete rar file and you will have to redownload it or another file containing the same exe file you want.

as a rule it is best to never download zip or rar files as they are often viruses so be carefull

keakar, Dec 15, 2021
  3. Trouble extracting Rar files

Is it possible that there are more parts to this .RAR? When files are large, they usually get broken into smaller self-extracting .rar files that use redundancy to make sure the whole file get's unpacked.

I'd imaging UT3 would be pretty darn big. How big is the .rar you're opening?

Dr. Spankenstein, Dec 15, 2021
  4. extracted too many rar files in desktop

Trouble extracting Rar files

Where is the .rar file? Looks like you have a segment of a RAR'ed file. You should just find the xxx.rar file, right-click, select "extract". Done.

Dr. Spankenstein, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

extracted too many rar files in desktop

1. extracted too many rar files in desktop - Similar Threads - extracted too many

2. What to do when I extracted too many files to my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when I extracted too many files to my desktop: I was moving some files to a folder and put them on my desktop by accident & now I can’t really do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-i-extracted-too-many-files-to-my/e2eb3350-350b-4e57-9d86-52d9a72a70b2
  3. What to do when I extracted too many files to my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when I extracted too many files to my desktop: I was moving some files to a folder and put them on my desktop by accident & now I can’t really do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-i-extracted-too-many-files-to-my/e2eb3350-350b-4e57-9d86-52d9a72a70b2
  4. I accidentally extracted too many files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally extracted too many files: I can dragging some files to a folder and accidentally put them on my desktop and now I can’t do anything on my laptop & I don’t have a restore point...
  5. I accidentally extracted too many files

I accidentally extracted too many files: I can dragging some files to a folder and accidentally put them on my desktop and now I can’t do anything on my laptop & I don’t have a restore point...
  6. Extracted too many files on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extracted too many files on desktop: Basically while I wasn't paying attention I extracted all files onto my desktop and now my screen goes black every other time I click and can't open any applications....
  7. Extracted too many files on desktop

Extracted too many files on desktop: Basically while I wasn't paying attention I extracted all files onto my desktop and now my screen goes black every other time I click and can't open any applications....
  8. Extracted too many files on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. extracted too many rar files in desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extracted too many rar files in desktop: ok so basically i extracted a rar file with my win rar and without noticing i extracted on my desktop now my desktop is completely blank and i also have access to apps and i also don't have any system restore point pls help me or my father will beat me...
  10. Accidentally Extracted Too Many Files to Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentally Extracted Too Many Files to Desktop: Okay so basically, I dowloaded a zip file, and without noticing, I extracted every file to my desktop. Now, I cannot use my desktop at all (its completely blank), but I can still open applications. I’m unsure of what to do in order to fix this issue....