Windows 10: Extraction of Data from Properties Popup

Discus and support Extraction of Data from Properties Popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am looking for GUI-class tools that will extract the data values from a Properties box. My goal is extracting this information in a text format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Extraction of Data from Properties Popup

I am looking for GUI-class tools that will extract the data values from a Properties box.

My goal is extracting this information in a text format suitable for putting into a spreadsheet.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Extraction of Data from Properties Popup [​IMG]

:)

mikeincousa, Jun 18, 2020
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Extraction of Data from Properties Popup

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Extraction of Data from Properties Popup partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Extraction of Data from Properties Popup

1. Extraction of Data from Properties Popup - Similar Threads - Extraction Data Properties

2. Temporarily moving Hard drive to another computer for data extraction

in Windows 10 Support
    Temporarily moving Hard drive to another computer for data extraction: Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 Hello, I could use a bit of advice. I recently had my primary computer (let's call it, System 1) fail and so I'm building a new one. But in the meantime, I'm using a backup Windows 10 computer (System 2) (totally different hardware) However,...
  3. odd problem that shows erroneous data in folder properties

in Windows 10 Support
    odd problem that shows erroneous data in folder properties: Need some help to understand a confusing situation. The issue is that when I click on ‘properties’ of duplicate folders on different drives, the size/file count isn’t the same… The situation is that I am creating a backup architecture, using 2 hard drives, and 2 USB drives....
  4. Extract data from old DVD-RAM 2.6 GB cassette

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extract data from old DVD-RAM 2.6 GB cassette: Hi there just throwing an odd ball here Found some really old DVD-RAM discs which have data on them - however these are of the old cassette types. Just wondering if there's any method of at least seeing the data that's on them. I had an old DVD-RAM recorder (domestic one -...
  5. How do the data limits work in Connection Properties?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do the data limits work in Connection Properties?: I have noticed what, I think, is a new feature under connection properties, called "set data limit". How, and when, is this limit enforced? How does the "limit background use" option work? My issue is that I have a connection that is metered during the day (8am-midnight),...
  6. Extracting drivers from exe that doesn't have cmd extract switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extracting drivers from exe that doesn't have cmd extract switch: I am in the process of building custom images for deployment. Part of that of course is to include the required drivers. Usually I would extract the needed .inf files from the executable for whatever I was needing, i.e. LAN, Chipset, Graphics, etc, from cmd with the...
  7. Extract Icon from File in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Extract Icon from File in Windows: How to: Extract Icon from File in Windows How to Extract Icon from File in Windows You can use the free IconViewer utility program to view and save the icons contained within files, such as executable files and dynamic link libraries (DLLs). When IconViewer is...
  8. Extract Office 2013 key from backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Extract Office 2013 key from backup: After doing a clean install of Windows 10 on my PC I just realized I forgot to find out what my Product Key for Office 2013 Professional Plus is. I do have a Backup though (Disk Image I made using the old standard Windows backup method). Is there any way to find out what my...
  9. Extract a .WIM from an .ESD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extract a .WIM from an .ESD?: Hi guys, I'm trying to make a 10 Pro 10586 image with MDT 2013 Update 1 and I cannot use the ISO I got from the Media Creation Tool. I realized this is because the ISO now uses a install.esd instead of install.wim; I read that it is possible to extract the .wim from a ESD...
  10. Popup from HP

in Windows 10 Support
    Popup from HP: A few days ago I started getting an annoying pop up from HP which comes up every time I open my computer. I cannot get rid of it. See attachment. [img] 68836