Windows 10: Extraction of Data from Properties Popup

Discus and support Extraction of Data from Properties Popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am looking for GUI-class tools that will extract the data values from a Properties box. My goal is extracting this information in a text format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Extraction of Data from Properties Popup

I am looking for GUI-class tools that will extract the data values from a Properties box.

My goal is extracting this information in a text format suitable for putting into a spreadsheet.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Extraction of Data from Properties Popup [​IMG]

:)

mikeincousa, Jun 18, 2020
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Extraction of Data from Properties Popup

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Extraction of Data from Properties Popup partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Extraction of Data from Properties Popup

1. Extraction of Data from Properties Popup - Similar Threads - Extraction Data Properties

2. Is it possible to extract data usage on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to extract data usage on windows 10?: Hello, I want to know if it is possible in some way to extract the data usage information in windows 10. Maybe also find out about the down and upload. Im aware of software like wireshark, but I want to find out past data usage. I know there is a listing in the settings which...
  3. Is it possible to extract data usage on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to extract data usage on windows 10?: Hello, I want to know if it is possible in some way to extract the data usage information in windows 10. Maybe also find out about the down and upload. Im aware of software like wireshark, but I want to find out past data usage. I know there is a listing in the settings which...
  4. Is it possible to extract data usage on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Copy properties from properties window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy properties from properties window: Hi, is there any way to copy data from such or similar windows? I need them in any editable format, like xls, csv, word, whatever. I mean similar to "Member of" section [ATTACH]...
  6. Extract data from encrypted M.2 driver with Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extract data from encrypted M.2 driver with Bitlocker: I have HP Spectre X360-13--4002ne. I left the laptop in our office. A huge stone fell on laptop because of the explosion in Beirut two days ago. I connected the laptop to external screen but it is not showing anything. The M.2 drive is safe. I am wondering if I can...
  7. Extract data from M.2 driver with Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extract data from M.2 driver with Bitlocker: I have HP Spectre X360-13--4002ne. I left the laptop in our office. A huge stone fell on laptop because of the explosion in Beirut two days ago. I connected the laptop to external screen but it is not showing anything. The M.2 drive is safe. I am wondering if I can...
  8. How can one extract data from a Video Project Backup file from the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can one extract data from a Video Project Backup file from the Photos app: When you export a video project, to a .vpb file, the result is quite large. Since one can import it on a different machine, this makes me believe that this is just a large compressed folder containing the base videos and photos, as well as a file describing how to put it back...
  9. Extract data from old DVD-RAM 2.6 GB cassette

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extract data from old DVD-RAM 2.6 GB cassette: Hi there just throwing an odd ball here Found some really old DVD-RAM discs which have data on them - however these are of the old cassette types. Just wondering if there's any method of at least seeing the data that's on them. I had an old DVD-RAM recorder (domestic one -...
  10. Extract a .WIM from an .ESD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extract a .WIM from an .ESD?: Hi guys, I'm trying to make a 10 Pro 10586 image with MDT 2013 Update 1 and I cannot use the ISO I got from the Media Creation Tool. I realized this is because the ISO now uses a install.esd instead of install.wim; I read that it is possible to extract the .wim from a ESD...