Windows 10: Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine

Discus and support Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a routine that could be used to extract only the JPEG images from multiple compresses zip files all in one go? The alternative at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdwinJT, Apr 14, 2020.

1. EdwinJT Win User

Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine

Does anyone know of a routine that could be used to extract only the JPEG images from multiple compresses zip files all in one go?

The alternative at the moment is to open each zip file and manually extract the jpeg files, as I don't want to extract the other files or folders in the zip files.

Example: I have 50 zip files that contain numerous files & sub folders, but I only want to extract the jpeg images from all 50 zip files in one go or using a routine.

Thank you.

:)

EdwinJT, Apr 14, 2020
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine

Windows Explorer compressed file extraction and opening.

I am no longer able to open up files that are compressed or extract those files to a new folder using Windows Explorer as I use to be able to. Compressed files which I was able to view and extract up until a week ago before the most recent windows update
    can no longer be opened an extracted.

I'd appreciate the help. Thanks

brentlyablo, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine

1. Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine - Similar Threads - Extraction JPEG images

2. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  3. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  4. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Extract and Compressed Folder Tools in File Explorer grayed out

Extract and Compressed Folder Tools in File Explorer grayed out: Hi,Trying to unzip .gz file. When I clicked on it, Extract and Compressed Folder Tools in File Explorer appear but are grayed out.I tried to set default app for GZ through Settings>Apps>Default Apps>Choose default app by file type, it says "There is no installed app for this...
  6. JPEG images

JPEG images: how do I select images out of a group and put into a separate file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-images/6197aeec-e50e-4827-b517-ad338449bd40
  7. Jpeg files from Mac

Jpeg files from Mac: I have some .jpeg files I was given by a MAC owner that will not open. I have tried Photos, Gallery and Adobe Photoshop. I get a message that the files may be damaged or corrupted. These files can be opened on the MAC. I have tries renaming them to .jpg with no luck. Is there...
  8. Unable to open or extract Windows-compressed files

Unable to open or extract Windows-compressed files: Hello, I have a bunch of photos and videos on a Windows 10 PC that I'm unable to open. They were apparently compressed with Windows 10 built-in compression at some point, and now any attempt to open them fails, as if they contained incorrect data. What I also noticed is that...
  9. JPEG image to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JPEG image to pdf: Hello. some time ago I had a piece of software that would convert a photo into a pdf. Bu the trick was it would allow me to resize the image to a larger size maybe print the image onto four or eight sheets of a4 paper then able to cut and join the four pieces together to make...
  10. can u extract a compressed photo file to usb port in file explorer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    can u extract a compressed photo file to usb port in file explorer: can u extract a compressed photo file in file explorer to a usb flashdrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-u-extract-a-compressed-photo-file-to-usb-port/01bec585-efae-48fa-b993-652181eb43be"