Windows 10: Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

Discus and support Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My ISP is "sparklight". My plan includes 100mps download speed and i get 300 gb of data each month. Suddenly my usage spiked and i'm trying to get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nubiewithatwist, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

My ISP is "sparklight". My plan includes 100mps download speed and i get 300 gb of data each month. Suddenly my usage spiked and i'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I found a windows 10 setting that shows "system" using a ton of bandwidth. I'm in the process of unchecking things in the firewall that look new and turning off services i don't use. I'm getting in over my head and need a professional to take a look at this please?
    Heres a screenshot i found in a windows 10 setting

Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please [​IMG]

:)

Nubiewithatwist, Nov 9, 2019

2. Reduce bandwidth usage in windows 10.

Hi everybody!

I installed windows 10 and I really like it BUT it uses bandwidth too much.

Maybe this doesn't have meaning for you, but in our country we must pay for each gigabyte of bandwidth we use.

Please help me and suggest me ways to reduce this usage!

mohammadomidvar, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 excessive bandwidth usage

I've been keeping an eye on my bandwidth usage since I made the suggested changes. Everything seems to be great now. HOWEVER, when I want to do updates on Windows 10, do I just do a manual update? Will the manual change my updates back to automatic downloading?

Bwitching2002, Nov 9, 2019
  4. moistfob Win User

Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

Online Applications using extreme amounts of bandwidth -- need help!

Hi there

I've been using this pc for a few months without trouble. I use it to play online games such as Heroes of the Storm and mmos but recently online applications have been taking up extreme amounts of bandwidth.

I originally thought it was malware of some kind but even after a total reset of the computer i still have this problem.

Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please [​IMG]

That will often go up to 100,000,000 B/sec

After plugging in an ethernet cable, i still have the same issue. Help!

moistfob, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

1. Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please - Similar Threads - Extreme Bandwidth Usage

2. I NEED HELP FAST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  3. *EMERGENCY**HELP FAST PLEASE*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY**HELP FAST PLEASE*: I am not in a good mood now. My laptop does not shutdown, when I press shutdown It fails and redirects me to the lock screen. When I disable fast startup it shuts down. WHY!!!! I WANT TO ENABLE FAST STARTUP BUT THE SHUTDOWN STILL FAILS!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! AND DONT RECOMMEND...
  4. Please help fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help fast: Windows 10 pro for 60 bucks is it original ? submitted by /u/Vamparics92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwjmji/please_help_fast/
  5. Computer extremely slow with 100% disk usage. Please help.

Computer extremely slow with 100% disk usage. Please help.: Hi i have a 5 year old Dell Laptop. About a week ago the computer became extremely slow and freezes all the time. It has 100% disk usage with normal startup constantly. Dialog boxes often have text missing. For example command prompt has no text and is blank. In safe mode...
  6. NEED HELP FAST

NEED HELP FAST: Guys so i opened my laptop so i can play. I didnt do anything to it the last time i used it but now i encounter a problem. Everytime i rightlick a folder on desktop the spinning loading icon in the mouse appears and it doesnt stop. I already tried some video tutorials on yt...
  7. Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please: My ISP is "sparklight". My plan includes 100mps download speed and i get 300 gb of data each month. Suddenly my usage spiked and i'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I found a windows 10 setting that shows "system" using a ton of bandwidth. I'm in the process of unchecking...
  8. Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!: Please can a mircosoft official coder get on my device and please fix this I am literally out of options and have spent over 24 hours trying to fix the hackers as well as Had to factory reset 3xs due to all devices thru my network... Please help I have no idea what the...
  9. Online Applications using extreme amounts of bandwidth -- need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online Applications using extreme amounts of bandwidth -- need help!: Hi there I've been using this pc for a few months without trouble. I use it to play online games such as Heroes of the Storm and mmos but recently online applications have been taking up extreme amounts of bandwidth. I originally thought it was malware of some kind but...
  10. Extremly slow/high usage of CPU/Mem/Bandwidth

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Extremly slow/high usage of CPU/Mem/Bandwidth: Suddenly, well last week or so like on here I just switching from "New Posts" to "Forum" and on other sites in general the loading of anything new takes soooo long. The little wheel in the tab on Google Chrome that is open that I'm currently using churns and churns for...