Windows 10: Extreme crashing issues after upgrading hardware

Discus and support Extreme crashing issues after upgrading hardware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i recently upgraded my hardware after a few years and since then i've been having EXTREME issues with win11. Things are crashing left and right, i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RB_lashman, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Extreme crashing issues after upgrading hardware

i recently upgraded my hardware after a few years and since then i've been having EXTREME issues with win11. Things are crashing left and right, i'm getting BSODs more and more often, and i can't pinpoint the issue. It's not the RAM i ran memory test on it, didn't return any errors, i even RMA'd the sticks, and scannow or DISM never return any errors either. But it still keeps crashing all the time. SSD scans also don't show any errors or malfunctions whatsoever. All drivers are updated to most recent versions as well. Sometimes the BSODs can happen even DURING windows 11 installation proces

:)

RB_lashman, Jan 2, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 2, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 2, 2024
  4. Naki Win User

Extreme crashing issues after upgrading hardware

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Jan 2, 2024
Thema:

Extreme crashing issues after upgrading hardware

1. Extreme crashing issues after upgrading hardware - Similar Threads - Extreme crashing issues

2. Extreme crashing issues after upgrading hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extreme crashing issues after upgrading hardware: i recently upgraded my hardware after a few years and since then i've been having EXTREME issues with win11. Things are crashing left and right, i'm getting BSODs more and more often, and i can't pinpoint the issue. It's not the RAM i ran memory test on it, didn't return any...
  3. Windows issues with upgrading hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows issues with upgrading hardware: Hey there,I have an older PC that I bought with Windows 10 a couple years ago. After a while, I got another laptop and I stopped using this older PC. Recently I needed a PC to use for storage and organizing stuff, so I started using it again and it's really slow. I upgraded...
  4. TPM issues after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM issues after hardware upgrade: I just recently upgraded my Ryzen CPU, Ram, and GPU. My issues led back to security processor settings. After troubleshooting, its telling me that i need to clear my TPM. How do i go about this issue?* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...
  5. TPM issues after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM issues after hardware upgrade: I just recently upgraded my Ryzen CPU, Ram, and GPU. My issues led back to security processor settings. After troubleshooting, its telling me that i need to clear my TPM. How do i go about this issue?* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...
  6. TPM issues after hardware upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. all games crash after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all games crash after hardware upgrade: i upgraded my motherboard cpu ram and didn't upgrade my gpu and i have been getting countless crashes and bluescreen can u look into this dump ?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tAJsKQxvtAQnxwQlBDJF7XIuube_Sfat/view?usp=sharing...
  8. all games crash after hardware upgrade

all games crash after hardware upgrade: i upgraded my motherboard cpu ram and didn't upgrade my gpu and i have been getting countless crashes and bluescreen can u look into this dump ?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tAJsKQxvtAQnxwQlBDJF7XIuube_Sfat/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Hardware issues after Windows 11 upgrade

Hardware issues after Windows 11 upgrade: Hi everyone, I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Dell XPS and now I have a range of hardware issues, such as built-in camera not working/recognised, Search bar not recognizing the keyboard so unable to type in Search commands and bluetooth wireless headphones unable to connect...
  10. Hardware issues after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issues after Windows 11 upgrade: Hi everyone, I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Dell XPS and now I have a range of hardware issues, such as built-in camera not working/recognised, Search bar not recognizing the keyboard so unable to type in Search commands and bluetooth wireless headphones unable to connect...