Windows 10: Extreme delay on login and navigate Tenforums website

Discus and support Extreme delay on login and navigate Tenforums website in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since the past two day accessing and navigating Tenforums website is definitely too slow. Does not make any difference which browser I use, Edge, Edge... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pulcinella, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Extreme delay on login and navigate Tenforums website

Since the past two day accessing and navigating Tenforums website is definitely too slow. Does not make any difference which browser I use, Edge, Edge Dev, Firefox or Brave.
    All is as it should be when accessing other websites.

:)

Pulcinella, Jul 15, 2019
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Extreme delay on login and navigate Tenforums website [​IMG]

zinou, Jul 15, 2019
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Extreme delay on login and navigate Tenforums website

How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Extreme delay on login and navigate Tenforums website

1. Extreme delay on login and navigate Tenforums website - Similar Threads - Extreme delay login

2. How do I navigate from a website to my webmail page and then back to the website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I navigate from a website to my webmail page and then back to the website?: When I am on a website that sends me a password to my email I have to go to my Earthlink to open it and view the code but how do I get back to the website to enter that password? I tried hitting the back arrow but it kept bouncing back to Earthlink....
  3. Login Screen is very Delayed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen is very Delayed: Whenever I go to log in on Windows 10 I have to wait multiple minutes in order to enter my password to log in. Whenever I manage to actually enter my password a Microsoft .NET Framework window shows up saying that an unhandled exception has occurred in your application. The...
  4. Windows 10 login extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 login extremely slow: This has been posted before as far back as 2015 but there is very little resolution of the problem from Microsoft's side. I have seen this on two machines. On my current machine it happened almost immediately after I bought it and no additional software has been installed on...
  5. Extreme delay in printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extreme delay in printing: After last automatic upgrade, printer is very delayed in printing, 15-30 minutes. It's an HP laser jet pro. Is there a fix to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extreme-delay-in-printing/8a40903b-f2c9-4a11-816e-78beb27a5edc
  6. I cannot login to websites with 3rd party login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot login to websites with 3rd party login: After the update in October I cannot login to the websites using the 3rd party user ID and password. As a result I cannot get access to the sites I need for my professional activity and TV media sites. Before this update I hadn’t met any problems with the access. I sent an...
  7. Removing login screen delay time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing login screen delay time: Hello guys! I know the Anniversary Update is still very new, but has anyone found a reg edit that takes away the delay time when you press enter on the login screen? Better yet, any way to skip having to press enter and get prompted for credentials immediately? Thanks! 59480
  8. Extremely Laggy Login, Desktop Environment Loading

in Windows 10 Support
    Extremely Laggy Login, Desktop Environment Loading: Less than a month ago, I purchased a new HP Spectre x360 laptop, which was functioning just fine until very recently. A few days ago the device arbitrarily started taking extremely long times to get off the login screen(about thirty to forty seconds, compared to the usual one...
  9. Long delay before login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Long delay before login.: Just installed Windows 10 on my fathers laptop. Did an upgrade from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. Then did a clean install. Same issue. On boot up I see the HP BIOS Logo, then the Windows logo with the spinning dots. Then the screen goes blank, just the backlight for almost 2 full...
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Welcome to TenForums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. 14728