Windows 10: Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause.

Discus and support Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all.About a month ago, I started having DPC latency issues. It has made this past week absolute hell.I've explored several different forums,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZangLucarson, May 10, 2021.

1. Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause.

Hi all.About a month ago, I started having DPC latency issues. It has made this past week absolute hell.I've explored several different forums, troubleshooted every imaginable cause I can think of, and have had my workflow heavily impeded by this issue as it renders Blender I'm too pissed to make a joke about the irony or this rhyme entirely useless.Numerous drivers have popped up on latencymon as the issue, dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, wdf01000.sys, storport,sys and, hdaudbus.sys have all popped up as issue at one point or another.I have noticed that there appears to occasionally be latency i

:)

ZangLucarson, May 10, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

Hi, I've got the same problem. Just look at this:

Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause. [​IMG]

Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause. [​IMG]

I tried everything, literally EVERYTHING and the only way to fix it (at least for me) is a SYSTEM RESTART! This must be a Windows thing, because on Linux everything works perfectly.
    So now the question: is it possible a TV connected via an HDMI cable to the PC can cause this to Windows?

Tenforo, May 10, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Tenforo, May 10, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    DPC Latency High

Hi,

Check these:

Solving DPC Latency Issues - Download Latency Monitor and DPC Latency Checker

Solving DPC Latency Issues | Sweetwater

DPC Latency Checker

Troubleshoot Driver Problems Using DPC Latency Checker | Free Easy-to-Follow Windows Tutorials

DPC Latency Checker - Download

http://www.thesycon.de/eng/latency_check.shtml

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

Tenforo, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause.

1. Extreme DPC Latency issues with unknown cause. - Similar Threads - Extreme DPC Latency

2. ACPI.SYS Causing Extremely High DPC Latency With Audio Playback Pops/Snaps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI.SYS Causing Extremely High DPC Latency With Audio Playback Pops/Snaps: Ive been reading through the supposed "fixes" to this problem by browsing through the posts here, but none of them work, Have microsoft come up with a fix for this problem yet? LATENCYMON reports extremely high latency of the ACPI.SYS driver which renders my MSI STEALTH GS66...
  3. ACPI.SYS Causing Extremely High DPC Latency With Audio Playback Pops/Snaps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI.SYS Causing Extremely High DPC Latency With Audio Playback Pops/Snaps: Ive been reading through the supposed "fixes" to this problem by browsing through the posts here, but none of them work, Have microsoft come up with a fix for this problem yet? LATENCYMON reports extremely high latency of the ACPI.SYS driver which renders my MSI STEALTH GS66...
  4. ACPI.SYS Causing Extremely High DPC Latency With Audio Playback Pops/Snaps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2

DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2: Hi all, I've recently been having DPC latency issues that I believe are being caused by dxgkrnl.sys. At this rate I have absolutely zero clue what could be causing it, I've followed through with multiple forums, and every single person I've seen that's had this issue has had...
  6. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  7. Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included: When I start up my PC, everything runs smoothly. After a few hours however usually after I've stopped using it and then come back any game or 3D application I run stutters horribly and audio crackles with the stutters. I have tried; Cleanly uninstalling and reinstalling all...
  8. High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!: Hello Guys, recently I updated Windows to 1909 and an old problem re-appeared again. Having some High DPC Latency mainly due to graphics driver and secondly due to USB port. The last time I had this problem, if I can remember way before 1709, I had found a solution by...
  9. DPC Latency Causing Microstutters

DPC Latency Causing Microstutters: I've been to threads up threads of people with this Issue; I've NEVER found a solution for any of them. Let me explain. My Wi-Fi Adapter (ASUS PCE-n15) is causing MAJOR stuttering Issues and causing my DPC Latency to spike to 66,000. Things I've tried -Manually Updating...
  10. V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits

in Windows 10 Support
    V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits: I use my desktop for general PC ops and also for my recording studio. With all versions including 1809 I haven't had any issues with latency/clicks/dropouts in audio, etc. Resplendence Latency Mon shows no problems. However, with 1903 there is Latency problems. The "culprits"...