Windows 10: Extreme Internet problems windows10?

Discus and support Extreme Internet problems windows10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i have the problem since a longer time, when i start my pc (connected via wlan) it says "no internet" at the beginning, after some time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Flexx1301, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Flexx1301 Win User

Extreme Internet problems windows10?

Hello,

i have the problem since a longer time, when i start my pc (connected via wlan) it says "no internet" at the beginning, after some time it goes again BUT on youtube videos it breaks down all the time and the videos don't load. The whole time it says "Connected" but trzdm does not work. When I start games like Warzone I get a message at the beginning of the game saying "Could not connect". I have no LAN connection!

When I connect my mobile phone to the pc and switch on the USB tethering, everything runs great, only I have a highping from time to time.

How can I solve the problem? I cannot always use my mobile phone for this.

:)

Flexx1301, Aug 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Extreme Internet problems windows10?

Internet problem

Hi Yosef,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Internet Connection Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer
    website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Extreme Internet problems windows10?

1. Extreme Internet problems windows10? - Similar Threads - Extreme Internet problems

2. Network & Internet Settings Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network & Internet Settings Windows10: Recently I have been having some problems with my DSL internet connection. The online tech support forum I am discussing this matter with trying to resolve the issue wants a screenshot of the Properties of Network & Internet Settings. Except for the IP address which they said...
  3. Windows10 Throttling Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 Throttling Internet: Hi need help. I think my Asus FX505GE is broken. It's been throttling my internet connected via wi-fi from previously 300mbps to a mere 35mpbs now. I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but it's been doing that for a while now. I have a 1Gbps package and my other connected...
  4. Extremely slow internet

Extremely slow internet: Have an issue I'm only getting 90Mbps on a 1G net service on my PC's regardless of connection type,EVEN in safe mode! While my cell phone can pull 900+Mbps PC #1 -Latest Win10Pro updates -Asus ROG Rampage Extreme Encore Motherboard -i9-9820X -32 GB Ram PC#2 -Latest...
  5. Extreme Pc Probleme?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extreme Pc Probleme?: I have deleted my pc complete 2 weeks ago and set up again (the hard disk also formatted) But now everything is almost useless, the apps and programs crash without error message or games freeze and crash then (even without error message) sfc scannow brings nothing...
  6. ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 with windows10 blinking!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 with windows10 blinking!: Couple of months ago, my machine started blinking, for no obvious reason. When I switch to Linux on the same machine, the problem dissappears. I have tried all available solutions and suggestions(uninstalling windows updateswith, disabling windows problem reporting,...
  7. Internet Extremely Slow?

Internet Extremely Slow?: So my internet the last few weeks has been a bit slow. When im downloading updates to certain programs etc... they take forever which rarely if ever happen. It wasn't until earlier I decided to do a speed test on speedtest.net and low and behold... my download mbps is 1.23....
  8. Extremely slow internet speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extremely slow internet speed: When i open Task Manager it clearly says that Steam is using 50% network at 45mbps. But when i open steam the game is only downloading at 5mbps. Help please submitted by /u/Chuck-E_Cheeks [link] [comments]...
  9. Internet Explorer is extremely slow

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is extremely slow: I'm using Windows 10 latest updates and internet exp. version 11. (exact vestons see screen shots) About 6-8 weeks, internet explorer has become so slow, and hangs up, so often I literally can not use it. simple tasks such as hitting Google, IE will just hang taking 45-50...
  10. Problem upgrading to windows10. Tried everything on the internet !!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem upgrading to windows10. Tried everything on the internet !!: Please need help. I'm tiered calling MS support. I am having a Sony Vaio 15137 e series came with win 8 os. I updated it to windows 8.1 when its launched. And a few days before I reset It to windows 8. Now I tried upgrading it to windows 10 but failed. Later according to...