Windows 10: Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab

Discus and support Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On my surface book when pressing windows key tab the animation is none existent and takes a second for the menu to open. I know its not a big issue but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Georgeleg04, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab

On my surface book when pressing windows key tab the animation is none existent and takes a second for the menu to open. I know its not a big issue but if Microsoft is advertising their fluent design I feel like I need to mention that they are screwing up something pretty basic. Just wondering if its just me or other people have this "issue"

:)

Georgeleg04, Feb 2, 2019
  2. lee WT Win User

lumia 930 animations lags

Thanks for Replying..

*Lumia denim update

*when I am in app like messenger and press home key it lags however no lags on native phone apps or small size apps but it always lags when I press home key or back key (if it brings me home screen) from games or some apps (Lumia 920 is always smooth)

*Not all of them usually to animations bring me home screen

*animations in apps are very smooth all apps

*my internet connection is stable and even if wifi is off it lags

lee WT, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 2, 2019
  4. MirageH Win User

Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab

Upper right corner lag.

Fix

The problems can be fixed pretty easily.

For Windows 7 users. (for different OS's usable but these steps refer to Windows 7 OS)

• Go to your Control Panel.
      Go to Hardware and Sound
      Then go to you're Mouse settings. (It's in the blue text under Devices and Printers)
      At the Mouse settings menu you go to the Pointers Tab

Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab image_thumb1.png

On this tab you just have to disable: Enable pointer shadow

Press apply and you're done!
      Worked for me *Smile Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab :)

MirageH, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab

1. Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab - Similar Threads - Extreme lag animation

2. tab and arrow key automatically pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tab and arrow key automatically pressing: my tab and right arrow keys are pressed sutomatically , i have been facing this issue for quite some time now. I tried all the methods in this similar thread other than the keyboard driver uninstall since i have not attached any external keyboards...
  3. Disappearing desktop icons and tabs reloading when keys are pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing desktop icons and tabs reloading when keys are pressed: Hi!I need some help. I've noticed lately that sometimes my desktop icons randomly disappear and come back again either by restarting my laptop or going into another window.With web tabs when I type in the search bar, sometimes the tab reloads when a random key is pressed.How...
  4. Disappearing desktop icons and tabs reloading when keys are pressed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing desktop icons and tabs reloading when keys are pressed: Hi!I need some help. I've noticed lately that sometimes my desktop icons randomly disappear and come back again either by restarting my laptop or going into another window.With web tabs when I type in the search bar, sometimes the tab reloads when a random key is pressed.How...
  5. Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically: My windows 10 tab key is getting pressed automatically until I press any key. This happens after soon after Desktop screen is loaded after boot, but it does not continue after I press any key. Real problem comes when I am not able to put my laptop into sleep mode. As soon as...
  6. Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically: My windows 10 tab key is getting pressed automatically until I press any key. This happens after soon after Desktop screen is loaded after boot, but it does not continue after I press any key. Real problem comes when I am not able to put my laptop into sleep mode. As soon as...
  7. Windows animation lagging

Windows animation lagging: This all problem i started observing when i though to update my kali linux wsl to WSL 2 and to do that enabling virtualization from bios and also need to enable a windows feature " virtual machine platform " but after enabling the virtual machine platform and rebooted my...
  8. Animation Lag on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animation Lag on Windows 10: Has anybody else experienced the animation lag on Windows 10 when switching virtual desktops or managing lots of windows on the screen? I'm on the latest Fast Insider build on my Surface Book 2, and it's been painful to witness how much lag there is when switching screens,...
  9. Animated cursor glitching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Animated cursor glitching: Hello everyone this is my first post here. I have been using an animated cursor called Night Diamond for over a year. No problems. Then Windows 10 version 1809 came, and my cursor is now works like a png image, sometimes it shows signs of trying to show animations, but it...
  10. Windows Extreme lag when opening anything

Windows Extreme lag when opening anything: Hi, I just formatted my PC and I have this problem that when ever I open something the computer seems overloaded and the mouse is super slow. If I open Skype, Chrome or any program, it will become excessively slow. I tried formatting it and even then the simplest task...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows animation glitches