Windows 10: Extreme lag on Red Alert 2

Discus and support Extreme lag on Red Alert 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I came across an old game that I had played when I was younger. I bought the game but I'm getting frames that are unplayable which is pretty dang... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Laith, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Laith Win User

Extreme lag on Red Alert 2

So, I came across an old game that I had played when I was younger. I bought the game but I'm getting frames that are unplayable which is pretty dang sad. I've tried to run it in Compatibility mode & running it in 640x480 with no success. Help is appreciated.

:)

Laith, Jun 20, 2016

2. Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge Game Lag on Windows 10

After clean/new installation everything works properly, selecting map, country...etc until I start the game, then everything slowly goes into slow motion lagging...

Can anyone can fix this? PLSE HELP!!!

Know this an old game but a classic one and I enjoy just passing time with this wonderful game.

thank You... PMH

Peter MHtoo, Jun 20, 2016
  3. Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge Game Lag on Windows 10

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to launch Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge Game on Windows 10. I will be glad to help you.

To diagnose the issue, I would suggest you to follow below steps:

Windows Compatibility Center

The Windows Compatibility Center lists thousands of the most popular apps and devices to help you easily identify what will or won't work with various versions of Windows. You can use the site to get links to driver downloads and software updates, as well
    as view what other users have to say about product compatibility.

Check for compatibility of game from link below:

Windows
    Compatibility Center

Step 1: Re-install the game in Compatibility mode and check if it works.

Refer the below link for troubleshooting steps:

Uninstall, change or repair a program

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above links are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh Kumar V, Jun 20, 2016
Thema:

Extreme lag on Red Alert 2

1. Extreme lag on Red Alert 2 - Similar Threads - Extreme lag Red

2. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHangB1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  3. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHangB1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  4. AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHang1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  5. AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHang1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  6. PC lagging extremely after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lagging extremely after crash: Hello. My laptop crashed while I had a few windows opened and it didn't respond to anything. I did alt+f4, the windows button, etc. But nothing. In the end I had to turn it off with the button. When I turned it on, I opened the apps again, but suddenly they were extremely...
  7. 5V Voltage Red Alert-Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5V Voltage Red Alert-Desktop: I saw a 5V Voltage red alert on my desktop. It’s causing my computer to restart a lot. How it can be fixed so that it doesn’t happen again? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5v-voltage-red-alert-desktop/d0188ef1-99d4-4047-b39a-b7b20c63fa55
  8. Extreme keyboard lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extreme keyboard lag: I was just making a video on ROBLOX and in the middle of it, I go to walk in-game and it doesn't respond, so I just try again, it doesn't work. so I mash keys trying to make it work, and it works after TEN. PAINFUL. MINUTES. Did I mention I was recording during this and was...
  9. EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2: UPDATE, September 17: The promotion is officially back on, now that EA's servers have recovered. You can head here to pick up your copy of Red Alert 2. Original story: After nearly six months of stinkers (Ultima 8 and Zuma’s Revenge), EA’s On-the-House program is back in...
  10. Windows 10 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge black screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge black screen issue: The game works otherwise well for me, but when I minimize it and then restore it back, the screen stays black and nothing but the cursor is visible. Voices of the game are still working so I think that this is just some kind of graphical issue. The game performed perfectly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red alert 2 lag windows 10

2. red alert 2 yuris revenge extreme lag

3. red aler 2 yuris revenge extreme lag

4. red alert 2 extreme lag