Windows 10: Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

Discus and support Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please can a mircosoft official coder get on my device and please fix this I am literally out of options and have spent over 24 hours trying to fix the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ScrezzyLD, Jun 17, 2019.

1. ScrezzyLD Win User

Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

Please can a mircosoft official coder get on my device and please fix this I am literally out of options and have spent over 24 hours trying to fix the hackers as well as Had to factory reset 3xs due to all devices thru my network... Please help I have no idea what the effects can be becides my privacy. I need to get back to work!!

:)

ScrezzyLD, Jun 17, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 17, 2019
  3. MRCL Win User
    OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

I believe you, it is ideed frustrating. Then again everything that involves calling support is frustrating. Is your problem solved by now or what will be the next steps?

4. Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

1. Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please! - Similar Threads - Extremely Frustrated hacked

2. was i hacked please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    was i hacked please help: was i hacked how do i fix thisim trying to open mcafee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/was-i-hacked-please-help/ce76db85-24ad-439a-8d07-2de15d5946fa
  3. was i hacked please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    was i hacked please help: was i hacked how do i fix thisim trying to open mcafee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/was-i-hacked-please-help/ce76db85-24ad-439a-8d07-2de15d5946fa
  4. Was I hacked? Please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Was I hacked? Please help: Hello I installed Windows 10 from Windows 8 five days ago. I was on a site called Tinychat last night and when I closed my Google Chrome Browser I noticed two icons on my task bar that weren't there before. The two icons on my task bar have an image of a blank page with the...
  5. Was I hacked? Please help

Was I hacked? Please help: Hello I installed Windows 10 from Windows 8 five days ago. I was on a site called Tinychat last night and when I closed my Google Chrome Browser I noticed two icons on my task bar that weren't there before. The two icons on my task bar have an image of a blank page with the...
  6. Was i hacked? Please help

Was i hacked? Please help: Hello I installed Windows 10 from Windows 8 five days ago. I was on a site called Tinychat last night and when I closed my Google Chrome Browser I noticed two icons on my task bar that weren't there before. The two icons on my task bar have an image of a blank page with the...
  7. I need help seriously frustrating

I need help seriously frustrating: My computer will not let me do anything I deleted the administrator account not knowing what was going to happen. Now I can't do anything because I'm not administrator anymore. There isn't even a place to login as the administrator anymore? I can't accept anything to run on...
  8. Extremely odd and frustrating chain of problems. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extremely odd and frustrating chain of problems. Please help!: I've been having a lot of strange problems with Windows 10, recently. I hadn't updated for a while, and did so last week. Since then, said problems have been emerging. I will list the events in a somewhat comprehensive chronological order: -Update PC. Don't recall what...
  9. Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please: My ISP is "sparklight". My plan includes 100mps download speed and i get 300 gb of data each month. Suddenly my usage spiked and i'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I found a windows 10 setting that shows "system" using a ton of bandwidth. I'm in the process of unchecking...
  10. Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please: My ISP is "sparklight". My plan includes 100mps download speed and i get 300 gb of data each month. Suddenly my usage spiked and i'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I found a windows 10 setting that shows "system" using a ton of bandwidth. I'm in the process of unchecking...