Windows 10: Extremely Frustrated, stuck in an endless loop, no admin login, can't reboot

Discus and support Extremely Frustrated, stuck in an endless loop, no admin login, can't reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hoping someone can help. Can't find any info online. I keep getting this error: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - November 2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheWalluk's, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Extremely Frustrated, stuck in an endless loop, no admin login, can't reboot

Hoping someone can help. Can't find any info online. I keep getting this error:

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - November 2019 (KB890830) - Error 0x800711c7

which I'm wondering is affecting the comp recognizing as admin. I can't switch to standard S mode. I can't even remove/uninstall updates. I can't change anything. Whenever I try it gives me an admin popup, but I can't put in any password nor log in, only can click "NO". I can't do a clean refresh.

I just want to be able to do switch to regular windows 10 and have control over the laptop I paid for.Extremely Frustrated, stuck in an endless loop, no admin login, can't reboot [​IMG]Extremely Frustrated, stuck in an endless loop, no admin login, can't reboot [​IMG]

:)

TheWalluk's, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Patricia.Guenot, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Extremely Frustrated, stuck in an endless loop, no admin login, can't reboot

Lumia 950 stuck in endless reboot loop

Hi, My Lumia 950 is stuck in this endless reboot loop. It crashed as I removed it from the charger. As soon as it boots up to"Microsoft", it restarts itself and does the same thing over and over again. I removed the battery for a little bit, I put it back
    on the charger, I tried doing the Volume down + power button thing and nothing is working. What can I do to fix this?

DanieleBrambilla, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Extremely Frustrated, stuck in an endless loop, no admin login, can't reboot

1. Extremely Frustrated, stuck in an endless loop, no admin login, can't reboot - Similar Threads - Extremely Frustrated stuck

2. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on endless loop: I was updating windows 10But i got the we couldn't complete update reverting changes errorAfter 2-3 hoursI restarted my pc and now it is stuck in endless loopmeaning that it starts normally when a manufactuer logo appears it will go black screen then an loading circle appears...
  3. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000021a - endless reboot loop: Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not helping: I still get the code &...
  4. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000021a - endless reboot loop: Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not helping: I still get the code &...
  5. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000021a - endless reboot loop: Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not happening: I still get the code &...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck in endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck in endless reboot loop: My computer crashed tonight about 2 days after the last Windows 10 update and it is now stuck in an endless reboot cycle that cannot be fixed with any of the most common fixes. I was working on a group project when all 3 monitors went black and the computer restarted only for...
  7. Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC: I wanted to reset my windows PC with the Shift + Restart method, and everything seemed to be going well up until it came time to reinstall Windows 10. An error message kept popping up with something along the lines of”The computer restarted unexpectedly.” I went to website...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in endless reboot loop on upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in endless reboot loop on upgrade: Its abit late but I decided to try and upgrade my Windows 7 PC to Windows 10 using the upgrade feature. Unfortunately I've run into a problem. Firstly though, during the upgrade process, it got stuck on 27% for a few hours. I had a power failure then and my PC was forced...
  9. Stuck in an endless boot loop.

Stuck in an endless boot loop.: Yesterday, instead of booting up, my computer got stuck in an endless boot loop. Everytime I try to boot it up, it shows this for a couple of seconds (sorry for blurry image, had to be quick.) Then, it restarts. After a couple of restarts, it goes into the "repair" screen....
  10. I'm stuck in an endless loop

I'm stuck in an endless loop: So, my PC kept blue screening and I tried to reload it to an old backup but, it wouldn't work. So, I did a factory reset and completely cleared everything. I'm now stuck at the "why did my PC restart?" screen. Everytime I press next it says "just a moment" and then brings me...