Windows 10: Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included

Discus and support Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I start up my PC, everything runs smoothly. After a few hours however usually after I've stopped using it and then come back any game or 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisGrennell, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included

When I start up my PC, everything runs smoothly. After a few hours however usually after I've stopped using it and then come back any game or 3D application I run stutters horribly and audio crackles with the stutters.

I have tried;
    • Cleanly uninstalling and reinstalling all GPU drivers
    • Reinstalling Windows
    • Replacing PSU oddly this did actually cause the problem to somehow go away for a week, but it came back
    • Uninstalling and Reinstalling HD Audio Drivers

So far the ONLY thing that makes the problem go away is either restarting my PC, or if I sleep it and wake it again the issue seems to clear up as well. But it always returns after a time.

I have figured out that when this happening my DPC latency goes off the charts. Here are some screenshots of LatencyMon while it's happening;

Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included ef63b00a-a139-4074-8158-ecae2309b7d4?upload=true.png Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included 1b59d7c4-1f84-4982-9c66-0d3abed1601f?upload=true.png

Here is my DxDiag; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J4EeeGtFYKFe2LGx6kcP1lrP-OqWiDwl/view?usp=sharing

:)

ChrisGrennell, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included

1. Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included - Similar Threads - Extremely high DPC

2. ACPI.SYS Causing Extremely High DPC Latency With Audio Playback Pops/Snaps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI.SYS Causing Extremely High DPC Latency With Audio Playback Pops/Snaps: Ive been reading through the supposed "fixes" to this problem by browsing through the posts here, but none of them work, Have microsoft come up with a fix for this problem yet? LATENCYMON reports extremely high latency of the ACPI.SYS driver which renders my MSI STEALTH GS66...
  3. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  4. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  5. High DPC Latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  6. High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!: Hello Guys, recently I updated Windows to 1909 and an old problem re-appeared again. Having some High DPC Latency mainly due to graphics driver and secondly due to USB port. The last time I had this problem, if I can remember way before 1709, I had found a solution by...
  7. Extremely high sound latency issues

Extremely high sound latency issues: I'm having major sound latency issues, and I think I have isolated it to my SSD, I'm just not sure how to fix it at this point. I have run LatencyMod and this is the report I get. Right now, storahci.sys seems to be the main culprit:...
  8. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  9. High DPC/ ISR Latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC/ ISR Latency: Hello community, So by way of background, for a while now I have experienced issues regarding audio crackles and pops. This primarily occurs when using Cubase 9.5 but also exists outside of the software too, occasionally. After searching for solutions, I came across...
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc latency test windows 10

2. Dpc execution Scanner