Windows 10: Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

Discus and support Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I accessed a vendor website. It took forever to load a page. I sensed they might be scanning my machine? That led to me think about software that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mikeincousa, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

I accessed a vendor website.

It took forever to load a page.

I sensed they might be scanning my machine?

That led to me think about software that sorts out the reasons behind slow loads. Distant basic experience with Wireshark came to mind.

Does anyone have any recommendation how to identify / determine spying activity by commercial vendors?

:)

mikeincousa, Sep 19, 2018
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Sep 19, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Futuremark Releases 3DMark v2.4.3819 with "Time Spy Extreme" Benchmark

Futuremark today released the latest update to the 3DMark graphics benchmark suite. Version 2.4.3819, released to the public today, introduces the new "Time Spy Extreme" benchmark for machines running Windows 10 and DirectX 12 compatible graphics cards. With a rendering resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 pixels), the new benchmark applies enough stress to put today's 4K UHD gaming PCs through their paces. You don't require a 4K monitor to run the test, however, your graphics card must feature at least 4 GB of video memory.

Time Spy Extreme also comes with a new CPU benchmark that is up to 3 times more taxing than the older CPU tests. It can take advantage of practically any number of CPU cores you can throw at it, and benefits from the the AVX2 instruction-set. "Time Spy Extreme," isn't available on the free version of 3DMark. You will require at least 3DMark Advanced, with a license purchased after July 14, 2016, to get it as a free upgrade. The update also improves the API overhead tests.

Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity gljADtMHzQWlKVcD_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Futuremark 3DMark v2.4.3819

The change-log follows.
    New in 3DMark Advanced Edition
    • Time Spy Extreme benchmark test.
    • Time Spy Extreme Stress Test.
    Fixed
    • Time Spy Graphics Test 2 no longer reloads between passes when looping.
    • Fixed a rare issue that could cause Time Spy to fail when starting the test from a script or other background process.
    • Fixed an issue in the API Overhead feature test that caused the Vulkan part to fail on Intel integrated GPUs when using non-native resolutions.

btarunr, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Cliff S Win User

Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test

Today is the day!!!!!

Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity [​IMG]

Time Spy Extreme coming to 3DMark on October 11

3DMark cross-platform benchmark for Windows, Android and iOS
    I got an update a little while ago to 3DMark 2.4.3819

Download 3DMark updates - Futuremark

Cliff S, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

1. Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity - Similar Threads - Extremely Long Page

2. Why can I not load long pages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not load long pages?: I was having occasional problems with other sites before today. It wasn't that I couldn't load the pages but they were very slow and I would see the URL of a web site related to ads. Today the sites are Facebook and the Wikipedia Teahouse. Knowing theat the problem seemed to...
  3. Why can I not load long pages?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not load long pages?: I was having occasional problems with other sites before today. It wasn't that I couldn't load the pages but they were very slow and I would see the URL of a web site related to ads. Today the sites are Facebook and the Wikipedia Teahouse. Knowing theat the problem seemed to...
  4. HP Laptop extremely long startup time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Laptop extremely long startup time: Greetings All, I am writing with what appears to be a somewhat common problem with Windows 10. I am trying to troubleshoot my daughters 1 year old HP gaming laptops looooong startup time (10 min +). It started this behavior 3 or 4 months ago while at college. It is a HP...
  5. Issues and extremely long loading of Music folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues and extremely long loading of Music folder: Having an issue since some Windows 10 update within the last few months (not sure which one) where my music folder takes a very long time to load, and refreshes regularly / randomly while in it, sometimes when just scrolling, or even if I am not performing any actions and...
  6. SigmaClock.com Tech Support To Long to Load Page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SigmaClock.com Tech Support To Long to Load Page: SigmaClock is an app for Windows 10 obtained from the Microsoft Store that I downloaded to my Laptop It is not shown on the Store as SigmaClock but instead as AlarmClockHD. I have another app which sleeps the pc and wakes it up at a prescribed time. I am a lite sleeper any...
  7. Activation page is not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation page is not loading: I have just updated to Windows 10 an I am trying to activate it with my product key, however I am unable to get the activation tab to run, so I can't enter the key. The page either crashes without an error message or loads endlessly....
  8. Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

in Windows 10 Support
    Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity: I accessed a vendor website. It took forever to load a page. I sensed they might be scanning my machine? That led to me think about software that sorts out the reasons behind slow loads. Distant basic experience with Wireshark came to mind. Does anyone have any...
  9. Restarting system taking extremely long time

in Windows 10 Support
    Restarting system taking extremely long time: Hello forum. I purchased an all in one Desktop which is running windows 10 home. Because this was a display model, the salesperson told me I'd have to restart the system in order to delete all the stuff which had been installed while on display, various apps and software. So...
  10. Long Loading Times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long Loading Times: Anyone have an idea why certain programs take longer to load in Windows 10 than in Windows 7? Specifically, Firefox 39.0, Syncbackfree 7.3.3.6, and Finale 2014d (a music notation program). Thanks. 12578

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://sigmaclock.com/