Windows 10: Extremely poor customer service

Discus and support Extremely poor customer service in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I continue to be shocked by the lack of customer support from Microsoft. When I arrange for a customer support phone call, it is not identified as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PauetteBonanno, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Extremely poor customer service

I continue to be shocked by the lack of customer support from Microsoft. When I arrange for a customer support phone call, it is not identified as Microsoft but as some unknown telephone number. Also, if I arrange for an online chat, the email confirmation lacks information on what I should do to trigger the chat. You may think that these things are apparent, but I assure you they are not.I urge you to look into improving this system and don't just dismiss this comment. You have already lost the newer generation markets to Apple. If you don't improve, I think you will lose your older gene

:)

PauetteBonanno, Aug 16, 2022

2. Poor customer service

Hi CamasJA,

My name is Fernando. I am a Microsoft Independent Advisor. I am here to guide you with a recommendation on the information you are seeking.

Sorry for your poor experience with customer service. In order to direct you to the correct area. May I ask if this poor customer service was through this forum or Microsoft?

Please let me know if this information helps.

Thank you,

Fernando Y.

FernandoYebra1, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Poor customer service

I called Windows support line today and I received nothing but poor customer service. I was handed off to many different people and ended up spending over 30 minutes on hold.

One girl I was passed on to had a poor quality microphone or had it to close to her mouth and I couldn't understand a word she said.

I was disappointed in the lack of customer care and appreciation. They did not resolve my problem what so ever and I had to spend an hour googling to fix it myself.

I have had better quality service at Apple and I may switch back to their line of computers.

Awesmonian, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Extremely poor customer service

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Yes,, your customer service very poor ..

it's not about wither you are able to fix my problem or not but you dont actually provide any technical help. your way of fixing my issue can be found in google i wouldn't bother ask question for something i can have and understand ,,

see how many question i asked about one problem which is my disk going to 100% very easily despite that fact it's new and has not software with free ram.

if it was me i will try first to know the reason not to give a list of googled tips , could you please do this scan send me the result could you please screenshot your task manager to see why causing the disk to reach 100% there are so many ways to discover
    an issue then accurately give solution, stop being lazy all thing you do is listing what is already in the internet ,,

am using your product so i want you to tell me the problem , i am using Asus k556ru i5 ram

uncabable of running In-design software from adobe this is halarious

1- you are promoting the idea start new question if you want respone

2 - not technical help and no use of any troubleshoot software comes in windows 10

i WANT MY MONEY OF WINDOWS 10 that came with my laptop

my laptop has no hardware failure i tried everthing .. every single scan even the service centre of Asus they found nothing at all

this my last question i will personally go to bill gates twitter account an annoy him about this.

if downgrading to windows 8 or 7 helps i will gladly do it after you give me a product key!

Nooh-alwahaibi, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Extremely poor customer service

1. Extremely poor customer service - Similar Threads - Extremely poor customer

2. Extremely poor customer service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extremely poor customer service: I continue to be shocked by the lack of customer support from Microsoft. When I arrange for a customer support phone call, it is not identified as Microsoft but as some unknown telephone number. Also, if I arrange for an online chat, the email confirmation lacks information...
  3. Poor Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Service: Have been facing problem with the cumulative update for the last 20-25 days, tried to install but not happening. called the Microsoft India office on 14 Feb 2022 18001021100. First of all i consider my self lucky to get in touch with one of the agents there after waiting for...
  4. Poor Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Service: Have been facing problem with the cumulative update for the last 20-25 days, tried to install but not happening. called the Microsoft India office on 14 Feb 2022 18001021100. First of all i consider my self lucky to get in touch with one of the agents there after waiting for...
  5. Poor Service

6. Poor Service

7. Poor Service

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Poor Service: cant access my MS store , teams n related MS software, case ID-1002020915. was told technical team would call within 24 hours and resolve the issue but no one has called its been 2 days , really very disappointing. Disgusting service . would have been better had i purchased a...
  8. POOR SERVICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POOR SERVICE: I believe one of the windows 10 updates caused my Outlook not to work properly. Every time I closed it or restarted my computer I needed to resign into my email and my one drive.. There was a number to call bot no one to speak to. I was required to go onto the website and...
  9. Poor service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Poor service: Why does Microsoft schedule a call back for support and when I answer , they keep hanging up on me....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poor-service/a6749cae-69ce-4007-ba0d-e4f0295a2c31
  10. Windows as a service extremely customer unfriendly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows as a service extremely customer unfriendly?: Hi all! Just a thought after wasting days of troubles with Windows 10. And I am talking troubles that are probably not even troubles but just a cause of Windows as a service. The thing is, Windows 10 is extremely eager to phone home after logging in / starting the first...