Windows 10: Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10

Discus and support Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new laptop, Lenovo Ideapad. RAM is 4GB, processor 1.10GHz, installed with Windows 10 pro, originally had Win 7 which I had updated immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Genie Dee, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Genie Dee Win User

Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10

I have a new laptop, Lenovo Ideapad. RAM is 4GB, processor 1.10GHz, installed with Windows 10 pro, originally had Win 7 which I had updated immediately on purchase. However, everything is extremely slow, including opening and scrolling through Word documents and starting up Windows. I cannot even use the browsers effectively for simple applications like YouTube which work faster on my phone of 2GB ram on the same network.

I have looked for several solutions including increasing the virtual memory but this has not improved performance. I checked CPU usage and realised it is at a constant 100%. The main issue is Windows Driver Foumdation process. From the detail, it is WUDFHost.exe which is taking up 62-72% CPU.

How can I resolve this issue?

:)

Genie Dee, Dec 5, 2018

2. Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, Dec 5, 2018
  3. shah_04 Win User
    Lenovo laptop ideapad 300 with windows 10 working very slow

I have purchased lenovo ideapad 300 a week back and it is working very slow after an update happened in the laptop. It was a security update for windows 10 64bit. Also can't play any games on the laptop like solitare or candy crush. Please tell as to
    what should be done now

shah_04, Dec 5, 2018
  4. SIN
    Sin Win User

Lenovo Launches its First Android Laptop, the IdeaPad A10

Multimode computing leader Lenovo, today announced the Lenovo A10, an affordable, ultra-portable, dual-mode laptop and the company's first to run on Android 4.2 OS. Weighing less than 1kg and measuring just 17.3mm at its thickest point, the Lenovo A10 is an ideal companion for users on the go, providing easy access to a wide range of apps on a unique, dual-mode platform, which enhances the user experience for entertainment and Web browsing as well as productivity.

"In laptop mode," users can take advantage of the A10's unique, Lenovo-customized user interface, which provides an app launcher, task bar and status bar for quick, intuitive access to the app library and desktop, as well as convenient multitasking and app switching. File manager software, also included with the Lenovo customized OS, makes it easy to locate and manage a library of documents, videos and music. In laptop mode, the device offers a full-size ergonomic, AccuType keyboard for safe, comfortable use.

Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10 lenovo-ideapad-a10-leak-2_thm.jpg

Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10 lenovo-ideapad-a10-android-laptop-notebook-540x495_thm.jpg

Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10 lenovo-ideapad-a10-leak_thm.jpg

With the A10's 10.1-inch HD (1366 x 768) resolution screen flipped around 300 degrees in "stand mode," the Lenovo A10 shines as a device optimized for touch-enabled apps and entertainment. The stable hinge and "fold-back" design keeps the device steady and prevents shaking and bouncing while using the 10-point multi-touch screen. Stereo speakers and an integrated 0.3M webcam help users stay connected with family and friends while enjoying an immersive "sight and sound" experience with multimedia apps, games and video.

The Lenovo A10 is powered by an RK3188, quad-core Cortex-A9 processor, running at a maximum frequency of 1.6GHz, the highest frequency for all quad-core ARM-based CPUs currently available. The Cortex-A9 processor delivers solid performance for gaming and entertainment purposes, as well as enhances users' ability to multitask and be productive. In addition, the A10's battery supports up to nine hours of continuous video playback, ensuring that it is ready to perform, both on the road and at the desk.

"With the recent explosive growth in Android-based, smart connected devices, customers are relying more on Android apps for both work and play. Why should they be required to switch and duplicate to use their laptop? Lenovo's A10 brings ultra-portability and dual-mode benefits to Android users at a reasonable price," said Bai Peng, vice president and general manager, notebook business unit, Lenovo Business Group. "Thin and light, with multiple modes and user-inspired innovations for an outstanding user experience ? the A10 is uniquely Lenovo."

Thema:

1. Extremely slow performance on new Lenovo Ideapad laptop with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Extremely slow performance

2. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10: i have two Lenovo ideapads. One of them have problem booting from window 10 Sometimes, it said the boot disk not recogized Sometimes, i able to boot and load into windows, but the screen will freeze, crash and restart. I tried the repair menu and the system said repair can...
  3. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10: i have two Lenovo ideapads. One of them have problem booting from window 10 Sometimes, it said the boot disk not recogized Sometimes, i able to boot and load into windows, but the screen will freeze, crash and restart. I tried the repair menu and the system said repair can...
  4. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  6. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  7. New Lenovo laptop extremely slow

New Lenovo laptop extremely slow: Hello! I recently bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 3, and immediately noticed how slow it is, even compared to my 5 year old previous laptop. It seems that even if its idle, the memory and the disk is always has a very high usage in Task Manager memory around 40-60%, disk 100%....
  8. Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad: Integrated camera not working since MSFT update. When I try to open Camera, the application flashes with the following error messages: "active camera unplugged" and "no camera attached"0xAOOF4289 and 0xC00D3EA2. I have tried all the recommended fixes like resetting camera,...
  9. New Windows 10 laptop, extremely slow internet??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Windows 10 laptop, extremely slow internet??: A couple weeks ago I bought a new laptop, the MSI PS63 Modern to replace an old HP laptop half the price of that. Both laptops are Windows 10, but for some odd reason the new one's internet is extremely slow? It has nothing to do with the internet connection itself because...
  10. Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow

Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow: My brand new laptop came with windows 10 installed. It literally takes 20-30 minutes to boot up or login, completely unacceptable. Any ideas what may be causing this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. levovo ideapad issues slow install

2. lenovo laptop slow performance

3. new lenovo ideapad slow

4. lenovo ideapad slow new,
  5. ideapad 300 slow performance with amd,
  6. windows 10 is very slow on lenovo ideapad,
  7. new lenovo laptop running slow windows 10,
  8. lenovo ideapad 100 slow,
  9. new ideapad 330s laptop is slow,
  10. new lenovo ideapad,
  11. lenovo 130s ideapad wifi very slow,