Windows 10: Extremely slow start-up and wake-up from sleep is also slow in windows 10 1903

Discus and support Extremely slow start-up and wake-up from sleep is also slow in windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been facing an issue on my Toshiba C55-C5241 Laptop, since i upgraded to windows 10 1903 (build 18362.267). The issue was, my PC startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RameezkhanXJ, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Extremely slow start-up and wake-up from sleep is also slow in windows 10 1903

Hi,

I have been facing an issue on my Toshiba C55-C5241 Laptop, since i upgraded to windows 10 1903 (build 18362.267).

The issue was, my PC startup is extremely slow and when i wake up the laptop from sleep it was taking too much time, now i have updated my Laptop to the latest windows 10 1903 (build 18362.388), and the problem is still there, PC is Taking too much time on startup. I have tried all the possible troubleshooting that are available on the web, which includes,

1. Clean installing of the windows 10 1903
    2. Updating the windows OS and all the drivers to their latest versions, including BIOS as well.
    3. Tried to run the "windows defender offline scan" as well for malicious viruses.
    4. Tried to turn off the "fast startup" feature as well in power settings, because people are suggesting to do so on the web.
    5. Disabled all the applications as well from startup settings.
    6. Haven't installed any 3rd party software or antivirus.
    7. Tried running disk cleanup and defragmentator as well.

I have tried all these steps but the issue is still there and windows is taking too much time ,like 4 to 5 minutes in starting up.

If anybody knows the solution for this issue, kindly let me know.

My system information is shown below, i am running the latest build of windows i.e: build 18362.388

Extremely slow start-up and wake-up from sleep is also slow in windows 10 1903 64739efe-2ec2-461d-ac10-b5e4c73704d7?upload=true.jpg Extremely slow start-up and wake-up from sleep is also slow in windows 10 1903 145199e1-ca5c-4a0d-9cb4-5536887d0f82?upload=true.jpg

:)

RameezkhanXJ, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Azuch Win User

Extremely slow startup & wakeup

I have the exact same issue with Windows 10 on a HP DV7-4000. Very slow to wake from sleep, and slow boot. Why is Microsoft ignoring this?

Has anyone found a fix, or something that improves boot and wake speed?

Azuch, Oct 8, 2019
  3. PC Slow to Wake from Sleep

Before we proceed, we would like to know if this is the first time that you encountered this concern? As per the result that we got, it shows that there is an insufficient RAM/memory which is the reason why the computer is slow when waking up from a sleep.
    We suggest that you increase the RAM/memory of the computer or contact the computer's manufacturer to ask any suggestions on how to improve it's performance.

Regards.

Desiree Yau, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Extremely slow start-up and wake-up from sleep is also slow in windows 10 1903

Win 10 extremely slow boot after April 2018 update

When will Microsoft address the extremely slow boot time we experience since the "feature" update from version 1709 to 1803? My computer is unusable for 10 minutes or longer when I boot. Even sleep mode is slow and the computer is unstable for a few minutes
    after waking up.

RussellBryson, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Extremely slow start-up and wake-up from sleep is also slow in windows 10 1903

1. Extremely slow start-up and wake-up from sleep is also slow in windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Extremely slow start

2. Computer Extremely Slow/Laggy After Wake-Up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Extremely Slow/Laggy After Wake-Up: I build a whole computer about a month ago. Since I have build the computer, everything, for the most part, works completely fine except when it comes to sleeping. When the computer wakes up from a sleep, no matter how long, it is unbelievably laggy to the point where it...
  3. Computer Extremely Slow/Laggy After Wake-Up

Computer Extremely Slow/Laggy After Wake-Up: I build a whole computer about a month ago. Since I have build the computer, everything, for the most part, works completely fine except when it comes to sleeping. When the computer wakes up from a sleep, no matter how long, it is unbelievably laggy to the point where it...
  4. Computer VERY slow waking up from sleep mode

Computer VERY slow waking up from sleep mode: My desktop computer is super slow waking up from sleep mode. it takes several minutes just to get back to the login screen. Then when entering my PIN/password, sometimes it takes a minute for that to process, other times it is immediate. Any ideas or suggestions would be...
  5. Windows 10 slowness - wake up after sleep

Windows 10 slowness - wake up after sleep: Asking this question again. As I saw many users have this problem. More than a year ago, I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10 on Toshiba Satellite L750. Laptop has 4 GB RAM, .5T HDD. Few latest Windows 10 updates made the laptop almost unusable wake up after sleep more...
  6. Windows 10 slowness - wake up after sleep

Windows 10 slowness - wake up after sleep: More than a year ago, I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10 on Toshiba Satellite L750. Laptop has 4 GB RAM, .5T HDD. Few latest Windows 10 updates made the laptop almost unusable wake up after sleep more than 10 minutes. Two days ago I downloaded and installed latest feature...
  7. Slow wake up

Slow wake up: I have a toshiba portege r835 which is a pretty old laptop but it has a reliable intel core i5 2nd gen processor. there is a power light near the trackpad which blinks yellow when the pc is asleep and turns green the moment i lift the lid. it's pretty fast and reponsive. but...
  8. extremely slow boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    extremely slow boot up: When computer is turned on the system boot up is extremely slow what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extremely-slow-boot-up/f8d79bfb-db3b-4646-bad9-0ce254f1e282
  9. waking up from sleep too slow

waking up from sleep too slow: so i have this **** laptop running an HDD of 5400 rpm, 12 gigs of ram, and a core i3. i use it as my daily driver, and waking it up from sleep takes 2-3 seconds, is there any way for the time to get minimized to just a couple miliseconds of delay from opening my laptop lid?...
  10. Windows 10 slow to wake up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow to wake up: I have been having a terrible time getting my Windows 10 to wake up. Moving the mouse or hitting any key on the keyboard used to automatically wake up my system but that's not happening now. Any ideas as to why this all of a sudden started happening and/or any suggestion as...