Windows 10: Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages?

Discus and support Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no idea how this happened nor if it comes like this with the computer, but on certain webpages on the internet the text is very very thin and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CrypTic_Deadman, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages?

CrypTic_Deadman, Dec 15, 2019
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages?

A webpage which cannot be deleted.

All apps » Internet Explorer » options:

• settings » advanced settings » Get suggestions from Bing as I type: off
    • settings » Data Sense savings: off (otherwise, you surf via a proxy server at Microsoft premises)
    • settings » delete history
    • taps: please, close everything
    Now, if you get that webpage, your network operator is forced to block it. Anyway, you should not see any previous favorites or addresses anymore after the steps above. Or?

Abi99 (2), Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages?

1. Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages? - Similar Threads - Extremely Thin Text

2. Certain Webpages not accessible and printing not possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain Webpages not accessible and printing not possible: Hello! There are certain times where I suddenly lose access to certain web pages. Some would open fine and some would display a message asking to check network connection. Connection wise everything is fine. Some sort of issue when printing. Some times it prints and sometimes...
  3. Certain Webpages not accessible and printing not possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain Webpages not accessible and printing not possible: Hello! There are certain times where I suddenly lose access to certain web pages. Some would open fine and some would display a message asking to check network connection. Connection wise everything is fine. Some sort of issue when printing. Some times it prints and sometimes...
  4. Certain Webpages not accessible and printing not possible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no...: submitted by /u/_mexengineer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krd0pb/blurry_textfont_for_certain_webpages_tried_ms/
  6. Text extremely blurry on monitor

Text extremely blurry on monitor: [ATTACH] I just got a 1920x1080 monitor for my 3840x2400 laptop. I have them both set to the recommended resolutions (the ones listed above), and the recommended scaling (100% for the monitor, 300% for the laptop.) All the text on the laptop is extremely crisp, but the...
  7. text is tiny, and thin need help with 1920x1080

text is tiny, and thin need help with 1920x1080: [ATTACH] on 1920x1080, 15.3 inch monitor please help https://preview.redd.it/urdg1jtqlnz41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3aa170595de5295f0fb79499dc23c5c8197597be submitted by /u/highpeetolerance [link] [comments]...
  8. Hidden texts on some webpages

Hidden texts on some webpages: [ATTACH] Occasionally I encounter a webpage where the fonts for entries are invisible. I believe I've had this happen in apps as well. In the attached pic, I was ordering from a website and needed to enter first name, last name, and e-mail address in the top 3 blank...
  9. Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages: I'm at my wit's end with this one. I had an employee tell me that they can't browse the internet anymore. I discovered that they can surf just fine in other browsers like Chrome. The problem is with Edge. If you go to websites like yahoo.com, it just sits there with a blank...
  10. The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I took both my laptops into a computer shop because the text changed to a very thin, spidery appearance. The techies said that there was nothing wrong. So I went to a retail computer shop. The salesman showed me the laptops. I told him about the thin text...