Windows 10: eye recognition log in

Discus and support eye recognition log in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Oct 3, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

eye recognition log in

The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7.

This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK.

:)

otuatail, Oct 3, 2018
  2. otuatail Win User

Eye recognition

Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though.

Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available.

otuatail, Oct 3, 2018
  3. User1217 Win User
    Eye Recognition for Windows 10 log-in

I have an Asus and am using Windows 10, bought in 2016. Eye recognition worked great for a year and then suddenly I got the message "can't turn the camera on "....but when I went through the steps in GET HELP, my camera comes on fine for the apps. I'm perplexed.
    Please help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

User1217, Oct 3, 2018
  4. eye recognition log in

eye recognition sign in

How do I change from eye recognition sign in

EvelynEdieRose07, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

eye recognition log in

1. eye recognition log in - Similar Threads - eye recognition log

2. If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...: fingerprint log-in option: turned onIf the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing every 0.5 sec which is extremely abusive and annoying''Your device cannot recognize you. Please try again later''please helpAsus Vivobook...
  3. If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...: fingerprint log-in option: turned onIf the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing every 0.5 sec which is extremely abusive and annoying''Your device cannot recognize you. Please try again later''please helpAsus Vivobook...
  4. Eye caremode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eye caremode: it keeps turning on when i am play ing a game im using asus laptop and its not night light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eye-caremode/1101cb0f-24a2-4a52-b003-d64b8e1d7e60
  5. Windows Hello facial recognition works with eyes closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello facial recognition works with eyes closed: I recently got a new laptop with windows 11 and facial recognition features and said, sure lets see how it goes. It works great in my opinion, very fast and I'm pleased with it. However a few years ago, google released the Pixel 4 with face ID and there were issues with it...
  6. Windows Hello facial recognition works with eyes closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello facial recognition works with eyes closed: I recently got a new laptop with windows 11 and facial recognition features and said, sure lets see how it goes. It works great in my opinion, very fast and I'm pleased with it. However a few years ago, google released the Pixel 4 with face ID and there were issues with it...
  7. Face recognition log in not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face recognition log in not working: Hello, I have an Acer laptop, and the facial recognition log in has never worked. It just says 'We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face'. I looked at other threads and tried stopping, backing up relevant docs, and restarting Windows Biometric Service...
  8. eye recognition log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996
  9. Eye recognition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650
  10. Eye recognition

in Windows 10 Support
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eye recognition sign in