Windows 10: eye recognition log in

Discus and support eye recognition log in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Oct 3, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

eye recognition log in

The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7.

This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK.

:)

otuatail, Oct 3, 2018
  2. otuatail Win User

Eye recognition

Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though.

Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available.

otuatail, Oct 3, 2018
  3. User1217 Win User
    Eye Recognition for Windows 10 log-in

I have an Asus and am using Windows 10, bought in 2016. Eye recognition worked great for a year and then suddenly I got the message "can't turn the camera on "....but when I went through the steps in GET HELP, my camera comes on fine for the apps. I'm perplexed.
    Please help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

User1217, Oct 3, 2018
  4. EvelynEdieRose07 Win User

eye recognition log in

eye recognition sign in

How do I change from eye recognition sign in

EvelynEdieRose07, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

eye recognition log in

1. eye recognition log in - Similar Threads - eye recognition log

2. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Recognition: Hi I am unable to use windows voice recognition. I am in Australia. The program will not open because my interface language is different to the voice recognition system, and I am instructed to change this under advanced options. However I cannot get to advanced options....
  3. eye recognition log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996
  4. Eye recognition

Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650
  5. Eye recognition

in Windows 10 Support
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650
  6. face recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    face recognition: My face Recognition was uninstalled by a microsoft tech, how do I reinstall it???????????? I have windows 10 and it has worked since I bought my computer and just stopped. It said camera could not be turned on before he uninstalled it. All my setting were on. I spend over an...
  7. SPEECH RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SPEECH RECOGNITION: I HAVE WINDOWS 10. THE SPEECH RECOGNITION DOES NOT LOAD AT STARTUUPCAN I CORRECT THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/speech-recognition/43c4fd94-71ab-4012-9ab3-0da1e255ed0a
  8. Facial Recognition finds me but no longer logs me in.

Facial Recognition finds me but no longer logs me in.: Hello, I have been working with a bunch of Surface Pro 4 computers at work. Facial recognition worked great while setting them all up. After changing privacy settings and adding other users Windows 10 no longer logs me or the other staff members into our accounts. I...
  9. Facial recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facial recognition: Industry received my new dell Inspiron 7000 series. When I turned it on it wanted to load the fast access application, so I let it. It then asked me to reboot, so I did that too. I didn't set up the fast access face recognition before I rebooted and now the fast access screen...
  10. Voice recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice recognition: I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer...