Windows 10: Eye recognition

Discus and support Eye recognition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Sep 27, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Eye recognition

Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though.

Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available.

:)

otuatail, Sep 27, 2018

2. eye recognition sign in

How do I change from eye recognition sign in

EvelynEdieRose07, Sep 27, 2018
  3. User1217 Win User
    Eye Recognition for Windows 10 log-in

I have an Asus and am using Windows 10, bought in 2016. Eye recognition worked great for a year and then suddenly I got the message "can't turn the camera on "....but when I went through the steps in GET HELP, my camera comes on fine for the apps. I'm perplexed.
    Please help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

User1217, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Eye recognition

Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Eye recognition

1. Eye recognition - Similar Threads - Eye recognition

2. Windows Eye Control causes memory leak dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Eye Control causes memory leak dwm.exe: Hi, I control my computer with an eye tracker and Windows' native Eye Control. For the last four years I've been noticing memory leak on three different notebooks. First one had 20 GB and the other two 32 GB. I also asked a friend who uses an eye tracker and he has the same...
  3. Windows Eye Control causes memory leak dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Eye Control causes memory leak dwm.exe: Hi, I control my computer with an eye tracker and Windows' native Eye Control. For the last four years I've been noticing memory leak on three different notebooks. First one had 20 GB and the other two 32 GB. I also asked a friend who uses an eye tracker and he has the same...
  4. removing red eye from windows 10 picture manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing red eye from windows 10 picture manager: removing red eye from windows 10 picture manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-red-eye-from-windows-10-picture-manager/dbd8c46a-b9b5-45c7-9029-93b5cbfd1a3e
  5. removing red eye from windows 10 picture manager

removing red eye from windows 10 picture manager: removing red eye from windows 10 picture manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-red-eye-from-windows-10-picture-manager/dbd8c46a-b9b5-45c7-9029-93b5cbfd1a3e
  6. Windows Hello facial recognition works with eyes closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello facial recognition works with eyes closed: I recently got a new laptop with windows 11 and facial recognition features and said, sure lets see how it goes. It works great in my opinion, very fast and I'm pleased with it. However a few years ago, google released the Pixel 4 with face ID and there were issues with it...
  7. Windows Hello facial recognition works with eyes closed

Windows Hello facial recognition works with eyes closed: I recently got a new laptop with windows 11 and facial recognition features and said, sure lets see how it goes. It works great in my opinion, very fast and I'm pleased with it. However a few years ago, google released the Pixel 4 with face ID and there were issues with it...
  8. eye recognition log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996
  9. eye recognition log in

in Windows 10 Support
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996
  10. Eye recognition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can sony cl eye test be converted to show h.264 windows 10