Windows 10: Eye recognition

Discus and support Eye recognition in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by otuatail, Sep 27, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Eye recognition

Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though.

Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available.

:)

otuatail, Sep 27, 2018

2. eye recognition sign in

How do I change from eye recognition sign in

EvelynEdieRose07, Sep 27, 2018
  3. User1217 Win User
    Eye Recognition for Windows 10 log-in

I have an Asus and am using Windows 10, bought in 2016. Eye recognition worked great for a year and then suddenly I got the message "can't turn the camera on "....but when I went through the steps in GET HELP, my camera comes on fine for the apps. I'm perplexed.
    Please help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

User1217, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Eye recognition

Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Eye recognition

1. Eye recognition - Similar Threads - Eye recognition

2. HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!: As it says....sound 'device' changing before my eyes....also mutes on/off Have been to device manager...seems best drivers are installed. Win 10 Pro / 1903 / Build 18362.267 Please help!! :)...
  3. Bing Maps Released New Bird's Eye Imagery

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Released New Bird's Eye Imagery: Bing Maps was one of the first mapping services on the web to offer oblique 45-degree angle aerial imagery, also known as Bird’s Eye. Bing Maps is still as committed as ever to offering fresh high-resolution satellite and aerial imagery. Over the last 12 months we’ve been...
  4. Four New Eyes First Games Now Available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Four New Eyes First Games Now Available for Windows 10: We are excited to announce the release of four new Eyes First games on Microsoft Store for Windows, including Tile Slide, Match Two, Double Up, and Maze. With this release, people can now play the Eyes First games on Windows 10 PC using their eyes. These games are powered by...
  5. Windows ten is deleting my mp3's right in front of my eyes?!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows ten is deleting my mp3's right in front of my eyes?!!!: Hey ****!!! I'm a audio production student and I'm watching windows randomly delete my mp3's while I'm apparently helpless to stop it. All my GD Work is gone WTFFF???!!! I started a file playing I mixed myself and the damn pc is deleting all my mp3's what gives? Don't you...
  6. [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...: on the notebook, after OS upgrade to 19H1(18362.53), it was found Lenovo vantage applicaiton 'eye care' mode lost functino after system shutdown. Check it further about OS default color mangement function: From control panel--->color management--->advanced-->Calibrate...
  7. Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches: Recently Built a Windows 10 system with much anticipation. System Usage Windows Application Development, App Development, Photo Editing, Occasional Video Editing, regular browsing, little bit Gaming. But the Windows 10 sucks totally 1. Hurting Eyes can't work more...
  8. eye recognition log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996
  9. eye recognition log in

in Windows 10 Support
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996
  10. Eye recognition

in Windows 10 Support
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650