Windows 10: Eyefinity with dual extended touchscreen setup problems.

Discus and support Eyefinity with dual extended touchscreen setup problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 2 1920 x 1080p Iiyama touchscreens that I wish to use as one portrait extended screen, with the resolution becoming 3840 x 1080p. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GlenCruickshank44, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Eyefinity with dual extended touchscreen setup problems.

I have a 2 1920 x 1080p Iiyama touchscreens that I wish to use as one portrait extended screen, with the resolution becoming 3840 x 1080p. The problem I encounter is that once I run Eyefinity to join these 2 screens together to make the extended screen the touch calibration is completely off.When the screens haven't been configured by Eyefinity yet and they are operating as 2 1080p screens with extended desktop enabled the touch works fine, but once Eyefinity is enabled the touch becomes completely off and the ability to calibrate the touchscreen using the Tablet PC Settings within the Control

:)

GlenCruickshank44, Jun 22, 2021

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Dual portrait extended touch screens in windows 10

Hi, Steven.

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, I understand your concern and we will try to assist you the best way we can.

As per your query, I understand that you are unable to connect your extended monitors.

I would suggest that you perform the methods below and check if you can configure the external displays singularly.

• On the search bar type Tablet PC Settings.
    • In the Tablet PC Settings dialog box, choose the Display you want to configure.
    • Click Setup.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Repeat steps 4-6 for each additional touchscreen display.
    Also to find Pen and Touch Input settings, you can type it in the search bar and check if you can find the option there.

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Eyefinity with dual extended touchscreen setup problems.

Tenforo, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Eyefinity with dual extended touchscreen setup problems.

1. Eyefinity with dual extended touchscreen setup problems. - Similar Threads - Eyefinity dual extended

2. Dual Monitor Setup with Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitor Setup with Touchscreen: I have a custom-built PC with a 32" 4k Monitor. I have a 16" secondary touchscreen monitor. Everything works fine but what I'm trying to do is lock the touchscreen to the secondary monitor.I do a lot of work on my computer where sometimes things are hard to read, and I need...
  3. Dual Monitor Setup with Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor Setup with Touchscreen: I have a custom-built PC with a 32" 4k Monitor. I have a 16" secondary touchscreen monitor. Everything works fine but what I'm trying to do is lock the touchscreen to the secondary monitor.I do a lot of work on my computer where sometimes things are hard to read, and I need...
  4. Problem extending Surface Laptop 4 to dual-displays.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem extending Surface Laptop 4 to dual-displays.: Hello I am trying to extend the display on my Surface Laptop 4 to two external monitors Lenovo Thinkvision / Dell P2417H.I am using a Port Connect Professional Docking Type C Travel 2 X 4K. I am using HDMI inserted into monitors to DP inserted into dock cables to connect...
  5. Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup: I'm currently using an Alienware r17 laptop and have a second monitor hooked up via HDMI. I'm using them in the "extend display" setting and want to keep it that way, however whenever the screensaver comes on I noticed that my second monitor just shows a blue screen while my...
  6. Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup

Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup: I'm currently using an Alienware r17 laptop and have a second monitor hooked up via HDMI. I'm using them in the "extend display" setting and want to keep it that way, however whenever the screensaver comes on I noticed that my second monitor just shows a blue screen while my...
  7. Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 11 Dual Monitor Setup problem

Windows 11 Dual Monitor Setup problem: Hello fellow community members,at the moment i have a really strange problem in windows 11 that i can't really get my head around.I have just got a new couple of monitors 2x that i have both connected directly to my discrete gpu via displayport cable.So far both are...
  9. Linksys Extender Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linksys Extender Setup: Linksys extender setup extender.linksys.com increases the signal strength of the network. Nowadays, people use advanced and high-frequency WiFi routers to cover their internet needs. But In some places, the signal is weak, or no internet in this place. These areas are called...
  10. Touchscreen Setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchscreen Setup: I recently bought a touchscreen monitor for my Windows 10 PC. It works just fine, the display as well as the touch input. The problem is that Windows doesn't let me change which of my two displays is the touchscreen. I've tried it with Tablet PC settings -> Setup, but when I...